IO: Psyche

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
emu.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:
You can't make him an Ostrich by fading his brown.

:cute:

Doesn't mean I can't try. Maybe I'll bring him to an Ostrich Clinic, and make him see that being an emu goes against God's will - he's an abomination! He'll be an ostrich in no time with his head in the ground.

:mad:

Emus4Life!

the rockin edge said:

are you saying Bono is an Emu?

:hmm:

I wish I had photoship skillz. Can anyone photoshop an Emu into a ?? concert photo? Anyone? Who I got to sleep with round here to get an Emu photoshopped into a ?? concert picture? Come on!

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

I wish I had photoship skillz. Can anyone photoshop an Emu into a U2 concert photo? Anyone? Who I got to sleep with round here to get an Emu photoshopped into a U2 concert picture? Come on!

sounds liek a job for QB.

watch what band names you mention in this forum :uhoh:

snowbunny00774 said:

lolz

I think Kat meant one of your own paint drawing originals :drool: - do you need me to send you some crayons?

I did do that in paint though. I used Paint for Bonemu's sunglasses. And the written words were also done in paint. It's mixed media. I'm growing as an artist. Don't judge me.

No spoken words said:
Beav, will you be my friend?

what's the pay?

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

I did do that in paint though. I used Paint for Bonemu's sunglasses. And the written words were also done in paint. It's mixed media. I'm growing as an artist. Don't judge me.

what's the pay?

A free haiku a day. Plus no benefits.

Back
Top Bottom