IO: playing hooky!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
It's Official...

I'm skipping work today.

I've got 2 big shows this week (fuck you very much homecoming), which means I'll be doing 60 hours of work this week, which includes 2 separate 20 hour shifts, plus my usual office hours. Mind you, I'm only getting paid for 20/hours per week.

I hate that whole "you're a student first" bullshit. They always say that, but in my assistantship, if I don't do something then it won't get done, so I can't exactly say no.

So...today I said screw it all, and I'm not going in for my office hours!!!

U2Girl416 said:
I played hooky on Thursday. Saw the Stones the night before and didn't get home til after 12. And plus I'm so aggravated with people at work, just needed a breather. Cough, cough.

fun times, fun times.

I would NOT want to deal with work drama after seeing the Stones the night before! :up:

I've never missed a single day of work, not even when I was working on my family's beet farm growing up. People have tried and failed miserably to make me miss work.

As a volunteer deputy sheriff, I have the resources available to track down where you work and report you to your boss. Consider yourself warned.

tpsreports2424 said:
:wink:

How were the Stones in that weather btw?

can't even tell you....every single part of me froze that night. the blanket I had with me didn't help. Neither did my scarf or hat. But the Stones were good. :)

After getting home, decided to watch Lost since we taped it. Then it was close to 1am. I knew going to work wasn't in my future :wink:

i haven't skipped work, mum dirves me there everyshift i have to be dying before she'll let me even take a day off!

shes the roster lady and hates it when people call in sick :(

buuuuuuutttt i think everyone once has skipped school, i skipped it when i found out my mate got dumped, ice cream and heavy metal (dont ask) is so much better than science!

Back
Top Bottom