io #pizza flavored macaroni

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flavors_tombStone.gif

:yuck:

i tried some of this yesterday.

Last edited:
Holy crap, I just remembered a dream I had the other night.

There was a commercial for Easy Mac, and it had Brendan Benson in it, performing "Easy", and it was on like 3 times during every commercial break, and I was like, what the hell??? There was also a stray cat on the stoop...for real, not in the commercial.

Then I woke up.

fah said:
My kids love easy mac but they wont eat real home made mac and cheese :confused:

They will probably want to try this...:|

i love easy mac too, but the pizza flavored one is just nasty, IMO.

:barf: Well, it sounds pretty nasty to me. Cheese pizza??? How is that different from plain cheese? Does it have a spicy sauce?

I just noticed it's made with Tombstone pizza. This is a very, very unfortunate choice for a product name.

ylimeU2 said:
I just noticed it's made with Tombstone pizza. This is a very, very unfortunate choice for a product name.

haha. actually tomstone pizza is one of the more popular brands of frozen pizza. i remember some of the commercials for it. someone would ask a guy "what would you like on your tombstone?" or something like that.

I think I can say this since I've read all the FAQ but it appears that someone has had an Ultimate Extreme Outrageous make-over....

I almost didn't recognize you but I do see the resemblance......! :lol:

Last edited:
wolfeden said:
even worse, Cabot has come out with "pizza flavored cheddar cheese" that's got little ground bits of pepperoni and tomato in it. :barf:

pizzasm.jpg

:hmm: that actually sounds like it's better than the pizza flavored macaroni

Back
Top Bottom