IO: Peter Brady's sexy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
<ducks from everyone throwing tomatoes>

Am I the only one who found Christopher Knight (aka Peter Brady) to be a really sexy boy on The Surreal Life? Wow! He was standing next to that Calvin Klein model in his skivies and I was totally mesmerised by him instead of the young, chiseled, tan, muscular model. I just saw the show for the 1st time yesterday, thought I'd share.

<whispers> Oh yeah, nobody tell Bono that I'm cheating on him, okay?

Yeah, the first thing I said when I saw him on the show was, "Damn, Peter Brady's ripped!".

knight.jpg

What's this? I'm a hunk? The chicks dig me? hehe...how you doin' :sexywink:

Here's one of his arm...kinda :shrug:
CKGallery.jpg

From the Chris Knight official website:
Marital status: girlfriend, Adrienne Currey :shocked:

OMG, I had no idea he was 47! :ohmy:

From realityblurred.com

Adrianne Curry, Chris Knight are dating.
The Surreal Life is fast becoming C-list stars' own personal match.com. Last season gave us a hook up between Flava Flav and Brigitte Nielsen. This season also spawned a romance that has lasted the two months since taping concluded: Adrianne Curry and Chris Knight. He says "I absolutely am enthralled by her and tremendously enjoy her company. It's going well, very well." He admits that he "was not taking her seriously for the first week, so this should be really interesting how this plays out [on the air]." Knight is 47, around a 25-year age difference, and TV Guide asked Curry if she ever thought she'd be dating Peter Brady. She said, "No, I'm sorry. Never in my life would I be dating a man that's only one year older than my mother and a couple years younger than my father."

:lol: Nice response from her....idiot...

I wish I had gone on that show, damn I'd be dating Marcus by now :wink:

I've had a photo of Marcus that I've torn out of a magazine on my bedroom door for about ten years now.

:reject: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom