IO: people i dont like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
towies.

i saw an accident earlier, had just happened. no police or ambulance around.

BUT A TOWTRUCK WAS THERE!!!!!!!

thankfully!!!!
sheesh. it was close.

scumbags.
:|

add subway to my list.
even though subway is not a person.

jared probably has no personality at all.

god im bored.
i blame towtruck drivers.
:|

My mate Therese lives on the corner of a very busy intersection. The towies have all left their cards with her to call immediately if she sees an accident. They pay $50 a bingle spotters fee.

The ambos dont pay bribes.

I dont like computer nerds that cant speak "people".

And nuclear physicists who say 'spewtum' in a sentence and expect me not to let out a huge belly laugh.

And Librarians.

And whom ever put this Glen Campbell song on my computer.

when i was little and my parents were making certain i wasnt phenomenally good at any sport so i could turn a profit, the last ditch attempt was bowling. someone stole my wee shoes while we bowled.

today i wear hipster doofus bowling shoes. and pretend to think they look cool.

so whoever stole my real shoes-i dislike you.

many people seem to get paid to act like misserable bastards

I blame Hannibal, Thom York and Wasim Akram

was he a crim??

ooh ahh glen mcgrath, i say ooh ahh

he is a miserable bastard kobe.
i hope he got tinea. not that you would have had it, karma etc.

I don't like Jordan. Her tits are just ridiculous. I wish she'd just bog off and leave us alone.

And I don't like the Beckhams. Some more people who should just bog off.

And I'm with you on the Michael Buble thing, Ang :down:

And Rod Stewart. :| :| :| :| :|

bonosgirl84 said:
i think that if i type anything other than what's on my mind it will be best.

I dont like Librarians

except for you and Verte and one of those Lady Larry Lemon Ladies (cant recall which one) :heart:

Theres not enough ink in my keyboard to list all the reasons I dont like em.

The example I use the most is the time one school found an ancient canister of ricin toxin (10 times more lethal than ricin itself) in an old cupboard. We were trying to remove it rather rapidly and multiple Librarians where whinging about how the toner in the photocopiers they had been using for years is deadly toxic. We told them we would attend to it to ally their fears. But they went off. Pains.

Basically they phone about all sorts of minor to non existant hazards and want us to drop everything immediately to attend.

At one of our annual team planning days we had a session from a psychologist to explain the type of personality that is attracted to the Library arts. ie a completely incompatable type of person to those attracted to safety.

Doesnt make them evil. Just not anybody we would want to invite over for a barbie.

The librarians here seem quite abnormal :up:

:hug:

Last edited:
i hate the people who look in your room when you leave your door open.

this is why i always close my door.

stupid dorms.

I hate people who try to sell me things..especially car salesmen. I am immediately put in a bad mood when I see one coming toward me. Its enough to make me not want to buy the car on purpose. They just make me :crack: :mad:

I hate how they swarm in a pack and even when you pull up to the dealership just to service your car, they almost knock each other down to get to you.

Zoney -

Not wanting to go off topic but....WTF are you doing on the boards - its your birthday and you should be getting hammered and laid! now WTF??????????? get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go get some :heart:

Now back to our regular broadcast...

thank you Mr. BAW

I appreciate your concern.

I did get loopy last night with friends. Not laid though :mad: :(

I have to be up early tomorrow and on a bus to coach in st. Louis. League championship. Woo fucking hooo. Go Illini, or something.

Bono's American Wife said:
I hate people who try to sell me things..especially car salesmen. I am immediately put in a bad mood when I see one coming toward me. Its enough to make me not want to buy the car on purpose. They just make me :crack: :mad:

I hate how they swarm in a pack and even when you pull up to the dealership just to service your car, they almost knock each other down to get to you.

ooooh

i hate the people who try to recruit you for things while you're walking across campus. don't get in my way when i'm going somewhere. especially if it's 4pm and i haven't eaten all day, and i'm on my way to get food.

Back
Top Bottom