IO: Pearl Jam was Right!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
Ticketmaster are a greedy, evil, ugly, dispicable, gross monopoly. I'd go straight to the box office from now on, but guess what? They're closed. No way to get tix unless you go through Ticketmaster, who then charges $10 conveneince fee per tikcet, and this is what kills me: $4.95 Service Fee. Are you fucking kidding me? :mad: :censored: :scream: :angry: :yell: :banghead: :madwife: :yuck:

I :heart: these quotes from my friends...

"Well, Ticketmaster charges a small, nominal fee for concerts here in the States... So if the ticket was $15 at face value, the total ticket price after TM's charges is somewhere around $350."

"Fuckin' Ticketmaster can shove their $13.50 service fee up their ass. How you like that service, bitch?"

Bonochick said:
I :heart: these quotes from my friends...

"Well, Ticketmaster charges a small, nominal fee for concerts here in the States... So if the ticket was $15 at face value, the total ticket price after TM's charges is somewhere around $350."

"Fuckin' Ticketmaster can shove their $13.50 service fee up their ass. How you like that service, bitch?"

High Five to your friend. It's time to fight the power.

hyde_ticketbastard.gif

:ohmy: good times, good times indeed

Oh, BTW, I'm charging you all a $15 convenience fee for letting you chat w/ me.

Cash only

I have a bumpersticker a friend gave me three years ago that says 'Fuck Ticketmaster'.

[q]
Burns: [chuckles] And to think, Smithers: you laughed when I bought TicketMaster. "Nobody's going to pay a 100% service charge."

Smithers: Well, it's a policy that ensures a healthy mix of the rich and the ignorant, sir.

[/q]

Back
Top Bottom