IO: Only three more days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
Until graduation! Tomorrow is my last day of classes as a high school student, then on Friday we have our Senior dinner/awards for Seniors. Then on Saturday, it's graduation. I have so many different emotions going through me right, going from relieved to very sad. One of the things that trouble me is that I may never see any of my friends again. It's just insane.

High school? I thought you were tons older.

I guess you could be and just got held back a lot.

If that's the case, I hope I didn't embarrass you.

^
It's ok, I'm 19. I did get held back in 8th grade, the teachers wanted me to stay another year, while I was doing alright grade wise, they didn't that I was ready to go to high school. It's ok through. Don't worry, you did not offend me. It's actually nice that someone thought that I am a "tons older" then I really am.

I think the Mr. made me think you were older, I felt like there might be a Mrs. out there. :wink:

lol No, I don't think that there is going to be a Mrs. any time soon or ever. I couldn't think of anything for my screen name at the time, just I just put the Mr. Green Eyes, cause I thought that it was clever at the time. Now I can think of loads if better screen names. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom