IO! OMG! He just walked past my work! He just walked past my work! *high scream*!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
OMG OMG OMG!

He just passed my work RIGHT NOW and looked in the window.....OMG he has such such SUCH pretty eyes!!!!!

OMG OMG

:faint:

he is soooo hot, he is sooooooooo hot!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Oh girls,,,,,,,,, u know what its like, its like looking at your fav U2 member walk right past ur window and u feel like u just wanna run out there and u just wanna 'smooch' and OMG he had this really young sexy ga-ga French appeal just there now and OMG right now I wish if anything I was the perfect girl of his dreams so that me would maybe talk to me or something.....although I pass him a lot lookin a right mess, but I dont care!!!

OMG

Im sorry, Im just so hyped up at this stage cause for 2 seconds there he looked too gaddamn adorable and OMG OMG OMG!

:faint:

OMG he walked past as I was biting into my bar! I nearly bit into my finger lookin at him!!!!! He mighta saw me! Oh deary me pennies and balls!
OH HE MUST BE WALKIN TO WORK NOW HIS CAR MUST HAVE BLOWN UP!

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

:scream: whoah he is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I wanna just rumble his face! OMG!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:drool:

(sorry just HAD to get all that out)

and er, just for the record, this is a local guy who works just close to me..........just over in the next building.

girls - he is hot lava and all that with a jingle on top! :yes:

Last edited:
OMG!
OMG!

I just feel like hiding behind a tree or a plant and leaping out and grabbing him as he goes by and just forcing his neck with my and go in for a killer kiss while devouring his face with long red nails all while having my left leg up his side.

He brings out this side in me

and no hes NOT taunting me Zoney, the shop is where he is going, thats hardly taunting.

mind u he does, and may my ass forgive me here, look unapproachable....but very devourable!

:D:D:D

mad1 said:
OMG!
OMG!

I just feel like hiding behind a tree or a plant and leaping out and grabbing him as he goes by and just forcing his neck with my and go in for a killer kiss while devouring his face with long red nails all while having my left leg up his side.

sweet mother of god!!

I will get him once I see Zoney and Boomcha (lovely couple) seated in a top restaurant overlooking a lovely calm sea with a touch of dusk and a rose sitting in the middle of the table.

ok?

Actually no really guys, he looks waaaaaay too unapporachable, I havent even seen him speak!!!!!

Its like, I could slap him around a bit, and he would still have his mouth zippied up!

:D

Zoney please come over please come over.

Pretend ur my long lost naked girly lover and that u cant find me and talkin a language and sit on his knee and stuff and descibe me and say u cannot find me and maybe he will like speaky!

Im sorry to go on, but he truly is the first guy to make me wanna. just

ROCK AND ROLL!

:D

Words can't describe.....

mad1 said:
Zoney please come over please come over.

Pretend ur my long lost naked girly lover and that u cant find me and talkin a language and sit on his knee and stuff and descibe me and say u cannot find me and maybe he will like speaky!

:crazy: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom