io# not correct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took advantage of her absense to beat her in postcount

things such as this give my sad pathetic life meaning

Last edited:
Wisconsin is wonderful ... today is a beautiful day (warm and sunny). I would rather be outside, rather than stuck at work, but a girl's gotta earn a living.

yes dentist, follow my example. learnlearnlearnlearn....i can count on one hand the days that i've had less than 150 pages of reading. who would expect learning history would involve so much reading.

i'm glad wisconsin is nice and all. it's nice here, too.

Lilly said:
yes dentist, follow my example. learnlearnlearnlearn....i can count on one hand the days that i've had less than 150 pages of reading. who would expect learning history would involve so much reading.

Me.

:wave:

yertle-the-turtle said:
:wave:

i thought you had disappeared forever

alas, i did not. i've missed you albarn, though only slightly.

the cat is large and fuzzy, and has gotten lazier since i've left. how's yours?

hello aprkl, nice car.

i lobe you as well kat.

martha, no sitch, just left for college and got a life again...roommate, rowing, boyfriend, job...the likes

fallsoffachair - that's a grand one angie dearest.

cujo is not my new boyfriend.

studying does suck, and true it sucks less than work. i usually get my studying done at work to combine sucktacity to a compact 2 hour period every day.

two kitties is nice. i wish i had one. roommate and i feed one that lives in the drainpipe in a building.

Voof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

I was going to call you, but I kind of got phone numbers mixed up...I wrote numbers down on scraps of paper but neglected to write down names. Umm...yeah...

I = Suck

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom