IO: No school today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No fair. :mad:

It's pouring rain today...my car was like a block of ice. :mad:

My dogs also took their sweet time finding potty spots this morning. Don't mind me, I'll just stand here freezing. Oh, and while I bend over to pick your business up, feel free to shake so that you get my butt soaking wet too. :mad:

Hi, winter! :cute:

Enjoy the snowdays while you can!! :) When you're young, its a day of having fun and being free. When you're older, it becomes more of an inconvenience.

In short: Get off the computer and go play!

redhotswami said:
Enjoy the snowdays while you can!! :) When you're young, its a day of having fun and being free. When you're older, it becomes more of an inconvenience.

I'm meeting like 10 people at someones house to have a huge snowfight :drool:

redhotswami said:

Right ... like my 45 minute commute and adventures trying to get my car up teh driveway at work. Good times guys.

It was 70 degrees today in Philadelphia. In the winter. I want to say apocalypse, but a Philly championship would be necessary to round that sequence out.

redhotswami said:

didja win?

Me and my friend were turned off by my other teamates:angry:

We ran in a foot of snow to take cover:huh:

Went sleding after that and when me and my friend were getting off the sled, we saw an animal of people coming down the hill, my friend jumped one way I went the other and guess who went flying, flipped and landed between two people in some random sled... let's just say it wasn't him:mad:

Back
Top Bottom