IO new members added to my family.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catatonic bish

The Fly
He: Can I buy you a drink? She: Actually I'd rath
Back in March or April, I had toyed with the idea of getting Daisy a hamster for her birthday present. I bought Daisy one on her birthday, and she loves him. He's black, with some white on him. The first day I got him, I was afraid to leave him alone while I went to get something to eat. So I took Oreo with me to my local restaurant. The Petco people had put him in this really small cardboard box so I'm thinking...ok this is cool....I'll eat, then get in my car, and go. I sat down, ordered my food, and put Oreo next to me near the potted plant next to my table. As I'm eating my lunch, I can feel him moving around in that box, and I would try and calm him. 15 Minutes later, its quiet. Way too quiet. I turn the box around, and he's been eating his way thru his lil box. I about freaked, paid my bill, then asked someone for a bigger box so Oreo wouldnt escape. The lady laughed when i told her what was happening. She gave me a good box. I'm driving home with my hand on the top of the box so he wouldnt climb out.

Fast forward to present...He likes to run on his wheel. With evil intent...He'll come out from his igloo at night, run, eat, drink water, sleep, run, etc. He doesn't like me very much. Every time I picked him up and held him, he would bite me, stare at me as if to say...yeah I bit you, what are you gonna do about it. He can be a lil shit sometimes. But he loves Daisy, wont bite her.

Daisy and I go to Petsmart once every so often to go look at kittens and cats to play with them, imagine what it would be like to have a cat in our home...We decided to go down there two weeks ago. There was a lady with two small boys standing in front of Petsmart with a very small, tiny black kitten. It couldnt have been no more than 4-6 weeks. Lady asks me if i wanted to take home a kitten. I looked at him, and he was dirty, fur mangled, looked like he hadn't eaten for a while, and he had fleas. The lady had bought some flea spray, and kept spraying the shit out of him. I finally told her its enough, I think the fleas would be dead by now. Kitten looks up, sees me, and starts to struggle towards me as if to say HOLD ME!!. Lady puts him in my arms and I'm already telling her I can't keep him. Daisy's going nuts at this point, cooing over him and telling me AWW MOM HE LOVES YOU!! Lady then tells me he will be destroyed if she doesnt find a home for him.

Daisy and I ended up taking him home.

I emailed all my friends that are local in my area, asking if they wanted a kitten or if they knew anyone who did. I emailed a friend of mine and asked him since I knew he was a big cat lover. He told me yeah, bring him down. He was working too much last week so we decided maybe this week. Few days later I start to have doubts that he might not give him the same care and attention as I have been giving him.

Fast forward to present...

I've decided I'm keeping him.

His name is Pippin. and the hamster's name is Oreo.

cap_016.jpg

cap_008.jpg

I cant believe she was spraying flea spray on him :scream: That's horrible! Baby kittens need to be bathed gently and combed with a fine flea comb to get rid of fleas.. jesus she could have killed him. /overprotective kitty parent.

I'm so glad you are keeping him!!! :applaud: You have been doing such a great job as kitty mom too :hug:

well its been great talkin to ya cell, but these lights here in the library remind me of highball glasses which reminds me of drinking which reminds me that its just about noon which reminds me that i'm thirsty for piast and vodka.

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom