Io: Naughty or Nice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My real name

Nice, but several naughty marks. Was very good yesterday, so it's nice to add another mark in the nice column. Needs to pick up toys better, and help keep things neat at home.

Sicy

Nicer than nice. A real champ! I was really proud of all the hard work that went towards changing those "naughty" habits of last year. Treated friends nicely and was exceptionally honest (which happens to be one of my favorite traits!) It's amazing what a good old fashioned "I'm sorry!" can do for a rating. Keep up the good work!

lol.

Char
Nice, with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.

I did Mr. BAW too and it was pretty accurate :hmm:

rick
Just when we were about to give a "Naughty" rating, this one came through last week with a good deed. Great work! Back to the "Nice" list. But watch out for interrupting when others are talking, and burping without an "excuse me"…even when you think no one heard the burp! Remember, I hear it all!

Last edited:
Laura
Has been on best behavior most of the year! A real "Nice" surprise. Always plays by the rules. Is a good, polite listener, even when bored. Set a new record of only interrupting 75 times in 365 days! Always says "bless you" when somebody sneezes. Every now and then gets a little cranky. (Like last Thursday?) Let's try and keep the good attitude every day!

Jessica
What a great person and friend! Definitely a "Nice!" Wonderful job of always considering others. Hands out compliments regularly. Knows the great importance of "please" and "thank you." A good role model. The main suggestions for improvement: eat more veggies and really wash those hands!

pretty good with my real name:

Nice, but needs to be good all year, not just near Christmas. Makes others happy. Could share more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.

doozer:

What a great person and friend! Definitely a "Nice!" Wonderful job of always considering others. Hands out compliments regularly. Knows the great importance of "please" and "thank you." A good role model. The main suggestions for improvement: eat more veggies and really wash those hands!

:D

Bono Chick
Just when we were about to give a "Naughty" rating, this one came through last week with a good deed. Great work! Back to the "Nice" list. But watch out for interrupting when others are talking, and burping without an "excuse me"…even when you think no one heard the burp! Remember, I hear it all!

Renne:
So far, fits into the "Nice" category. Cleans behind ears and brushes teeth regularly. Rarely winces when being kissed on the forehead by old folks. Smiles at babies. A real pleasure to have on my list. Be careful not to interrupt during conversations and don't have another day like…I think it was…last Wednesday. Right now, it's our little secret, but I'll be watching!

With my real name:
Nice, with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.

Bah. Damn thing only spits out niceties! Damnit, I've been downright freaking naughty!

also Laura:
Has been on best behavior most of the year! A real "Nice" surprise. Always plays by the rules. Is a good, polite listener, even when bored. Set a new record of only interrupting 75 times in 365 days! Always says "bless you" when somebody sneezes. Every now and then gets a little cranky. (Like last Thursday?) Let's try and keep the good attitude every day!

U2democrat:
"Nice" with a few naughty marks for excess TV. Also had a tough month back in February, but has shown real "nice" effort ever since. Beware of not cleaning up kitchen messes and forgetting to say "thank you." Very nice job of kissing everyone "good night.

both really fit me actually. :shrug:

Fran
"Nice" and getting better all the time! Has shown great improvement with manners and cleaning up the bedroom. A good friend who usually gives good advice. Still has a naughty tendency to leave socks on the floor. Could clean better behind ears and between toes. Is that lint in that belly button? Let's keep working hard!

fah
We were just discussing this one…we decided on "Nice." We factored in an overall clean bedroom, improving table manners and fair play during games. Watch out for overdoing the junk food, though. I was watching you the other day…last Tuesday, as a matter of fact!

Mommy

Last edited:
Danielle

"Nice!" Matter of fact, one of the nicest years ever! Really helped the family and friends when they needed it. Is always polite. Extremely honest. What's more, adds a good sense of humor to situations, which is always a "nice" touch. Don't go overboard on the sweets though. :laugh: Think of your teeth! And remember, faithful brushing always scores points on my list!

[full name]
We were just discussing this one…we decided on "Nice." We factored in an overall clean bedroom, improving table manners and fair play during games. Watch out for overdoing the junk food, though. I was watching you the other day…last Tuesday, as a matter of fact!

Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!

I like to lapse with my wife :sexywink:

along with Lara and U2democrat

Jim

Back
Top Bottom