IO# Nasty BUG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NO!!! haha its actually not that big but I dont like bugs so it seem huge at first :laugh: I think I got rid of it HAHA!! well at least its not in my room anymore

one time i was sitting in the conservatory and I saw a big thing running from the hall into the kitchen I thought it was a big spider but no it was a big mouse. My dad sent my mum into the ktichen with a bucket to try and catch it :laugh: but he didnt reappear but everytime I was in the kitchen alone the mouse ran out in the end everyone stood outside the door and made me stand alone in the ktichen and the mouse ran around me looking for scraps of food...he escaped in the end :slant: I am afraid if he can escape more can get in :ohmy:

We have big spiders in our house too - and they run really fast I usuualy catch them in a glass and put a piece of paper underneath the glass and then release them outside. :crack: They are really huge. Thats the one bad thing about living beside lots and lots of fields and a river. The wildlife. I like the frogs though sometimes we get frogs in the backgarden :heart:

that reminds me of a fun game

you need:
* one frog
* one straw

place straw in frog's mouth
blow very hard in the straw

Salome said:
that reminds me of a fun game

you need:
* one frog
* one straw

place straw in frog's mouth
blow very hard in the straw

:crack:

is this some kind of crazy party game y'all play there in the netherlands?

there was a abug in my room last night before i went to work. just throw a notebook at it, that workded for me.

IWB I read the story about that in randomdom.....

:crack:

It wasnt pleasant

:wave:

I once had this huge bumblebee in my room!
I was sleeping, and all the sudden I hear this "BZZZZZZZZZZ" near my head. Bee kept me up all night.
I finally opened up a window and coaxed it out the window at 5am or so.

Back
Top Bottom