io: name change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whortense

Acrobat
That's right. After doing some soul searching, I've decided that I need to draw from some different energy. Thus, I am changing my name to "Esther," and buying cone boobs.

Now I know what you're thinking. My mother, Comtess Whortense XI de Hortreuse-on-the-Avon Lady of the Chinese Finger Trap Lakes, died of a bad case of the shivers, when I was very young and ... I wanted to attach myself to a different name. This is in no way a negation of who my mother is ... I wanted to attach myself to the energy of a different name.

This is a very private moment for me, and I don't like it when people criticize me for being different like everybody else, so that's why I've decided to tell everyone I know about my decision to change my name. Lavish praise on me only. Please.

:angry:

'Tis me, Queen Esther! Now don't like make fun of me and stuff. This is a very private moment for me, so that's why I've scheduled a press conference later to tell people how private this moment is for me. Lavish praise on me only. Please.

Welcome me into your hearts! Esther has came hither!

(Privately!)

Shame on all of you who are criticizing me or giving me faces. How dare you meddle into my private matters?!

I'm now writing a private journal that none of you are allowed to read. See that link on the left that says, "View Journal"? Click it and see it so that you know what to look at when I tell you not to read my private matters.

Lavish praise only for me. Please.

well.

whoretense always had a special appeal to me.

esther will need to live up to that high standard.

ALSO: Bathtime fun whoretense is still my favorite :drool:

Back
Top Bottom