IO: My work hates me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyYourKite

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
It's true I tell you. :sad: I checked the schedule for next week when I went into work this morning and was looking down the row at the total number of hours everyone had for fun. I get to someone who has 6.25 for the whole week and think "Wow it'd be shitty to be that person" only to look over and see that it's me!!! :scream: Why do they hate me? :sad: :lol:

Are you doing a good job?
Are you polite?
Do you get along well with others?
Do you keep yourself busy?

Just a few things to ask yourself.

sharon said:
Are you doing a good job?
Are you polite?
Do you get along well with others?
Do you keep yourself busy?

Just a few things to ask yourself.

I recently got a great review since the time I started from one of my supervisors. Apparently it's not just me, a lot of people are complaining that they're not getting enough hours. Stupid cheap bastards :madspit: At least they have more than 6 though!

How many hours do others have?

Do you have a special schedule that has to be worked around?

When I was working two jobs...plus having a boyfriend 90 miles away that I liked to visit as much as possible...there was only so much that my one job could do for scheduling...one job had constant hours, the other was flexible. There would be weeks where I'd only be scheduled for 6 hours, but it was because that was really all there could be for me.

Well I increased my hours of availability after school ended and I've been getting between 20-25 hours a week since the end of April. So this is just really random. Oh well, I'll talk to someone and see what's going on. Hopefully scheduling was just weird this week :wink:

Well, I worked from 3pm yesterday until 3:15am this morning, and I've only really got home and settled down now, and its nearly 5... the birds outside are already up and singing away. -_- It could always be worse.

Back
Top Bottom