IO - My Science Teacher Was Stoned Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total U2 Nut

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Nope, I'm not lying/joking or whatever. He really was.....
I mean, usually he's out of it, I mean, he doesn't believe in the Darwin theory but he's a physics teacher, how does that work??
Anyway, it was so funny, I even got a friend to ask him if he was on drugs and he replied "Only legal ones" - Then stared into space for about a minute.

It really made my day, everytime I think about it I smile, he's an old man who's the type you could never imagine having a social life :D

i once had a professor who started off one class my listing all of the various substances that were in her body:

3 cups of coffee
the nicotine from 5 cigarettes
the remnants of last night's Ambien and bottle of wine
2 different anti-depressants

she was loads of fun though. i'd go out drinking with her on occasion.

remember the frasier episode where he speed dates and meets the biology teacher who's special interest area is creationism? :lmao:

"Dont tell me you buy all that crap about fossils and so on?"

:wink:

when I was at high school, we once went to some place with out philosophy teacher and, before getting back, we had lunch. He had the great idea of having himself a beer... he was completely drunk after that!! Never had better lessons of philosophy than that day!!!!!

i once had a maths teacher that if you told her that her lippy was smudged she'd go and re-apply it and take 5 mins to do so!

also when she went on weight watchers, she told us exactually how many points she ate that day!

and she explained to us why her last name was so long. (it was hyphinated)

Angela Harlem said:
remember the frasier episode where he speed dates and meets the biology teacher who's special interest area is creationism? :lmao:

"Dont tell me you buy all that crap about fossils and so on?"

i saw that one. it was funny.

I'm a bit worried actually, most of the science teachers at my school are a bit odd - Oh well, it makes my science lessons a little more interesting.

I never had a teacher stoned in school, the best I got was a Maths teacher who was drunk, and couldn't find his class.................and started looking under his shoe

Back
Top Bottom