IO: my right square bracket button

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
IS STUCK. Do you know how [i pissed off [/i this makes me? Do you [u know [/u ? :angry: Yeah, I could click those little tag things at the top, but that requires effort and what happens when I'm not at Interference? :angry:

Before anyone tries to eat my brains for making such a stupid thread, it's too late. I've already dined on the best parts with garlic and asparagus.

They were [i very [/i good.

:angry:

No. It's a laptop keyboard and you know how those can be...

Piece of Compaq crap. :mad:

Oooh GG that sucks. I feel your pain. I've had keys stick on my keyboard before, not on a laptop tho :ohmy: I have usually been able to pop them off, clean under thm and I'm good to go.

Achtung_Bebe said:
There will be no HTML/vB fun for you!!

LOOK! I'm typing in all bold.... without using the tag button!! na-na-na-na boooo-boooo :happy:

sorry :wink: that really must be annoying.

[u when I am Queen you will be first against the wall [/u

:mad:

WildHoneyAlways, what did you do? Copy + paste a space every time you needed to space something?

haha, I can see you trying to explain that one to the professor. I would have explained the lack of spaces as being an example of abnormal psychology. The inability to separate words, or something :shifty:

[ thisisanexampleofabnormalpsychology ]

GibsonGirl said:
Thank you, my dear. :sexywink:

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Ah, the earth turns again. :drool:
no problem
whore.gif

GibsonGirl said:

WildHoneyAlways, what did you do? Copy + paste a space every time you needed to space something?

I popped off the space bar and tried to rig it with a bobby pin. (if i pressed really hard it would space) It didn't work so i had to call my friend and beg her to bring over her keyboard. It was a loooong night.

No no no, pepo, I just copied and pasted Khanada's right bracket. My right bracket is still jammed. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom