IO: My Mum is going to the same forums as me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
she is telling stories about her husband and children and how we all look liked "loopers" to the people on the bus because we were laughing at this guy's radio show

:|

No she is on a news message board
How mortifying
Someone asked her was she the alter ego of the radio presenter
I feel like replying "She is my ma" but she has probably told them all she is some young 20 year old who is still at university or something :up:

She looks younger than me :| when we go out people think I am my Dads wife and last week my parents went into town and they met a woman my Dad works with she started asking my mum how school was going and asking her about her GCSE's and thought she was my 16 year old sister. :lmao:

Hellooooooooooo Mrs. Robinson :sexywink:

:lol: That's just too funny people think she is that young! Does she enjoy that kind of reaction? I'd prolly get a kick out of it. When we were kids, my mom wanted us to tell people that she was 18 whenever someone would ask heh heh.

She loves that kind of reaction, she will swan about for days when she gets a compliment like that. :up:

My Mum makes me a year older apparently I am 20 nearly 21. :up: :slant:

She always asks the age of my friends parents and then asks if she looks younger than them, I met a guy last week and he had a half brother and sister older than my parents. :crack:

There is a bad photo of me floating about here :up:
My Mum doesn't come to Interference, even if she did she is challenged when it comes to technologically affairs such as using webcams etc. :up:
Interference is my secret bad habit :up:

my mom found my interference journal when she was looking for henry's web page when she did a google search when couldn't get the link to work :uhoh: :laugh: :silent:

she didn't read it though...she's not really into forums. even when i showed her my own forum she didn't read much of that.

Last edited:
my mom hates message boards and thinks that if you just read them (don't post or register or anything) all sorts of bad things will happen to you and your computer, some psychopath will show up within 5 minutes on your doorstep and brutally murder you and your family. :shrug:

She looks younger than me when we go out people think I am my Dads wife and last week my parents went into town and they met a woman my Dad works with she started asking my mum how school was going and asking her about her GCSE's and thought she was my 16 year old sister.

:lmao:

sometimes people think my sister is older than me...i'm 2 and a hlaf years older.

i get asked for ID when i go see r-rated movies.

last night i went to see a movie and there's a student discount for college kids, but it's different for high schoolers and the guy asked to check if i was in high school. that pissed me off.

IWasBored said:
my mom hates message boards and thinks that if you just read them (don't post or register or anything) all sorts of bad things will happen to you and your computer, some psychopath will show up within 5 minutes on your doorstep and brutally murder you and your family. :shrug:

:lmao: I think your Mum and my Mum would get on like a house on fire. Not that they would ever meet of course. :|

Back
Top Bottom