IO My mother is dreaming about me getting married

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:crack:

she dreamt the other night that i married one of my brother's friends. she proceeded to laugh at me when she told me this dream. i told her to stop while she was ahead because i did not want to hear anymore of her "Prophecies". oddly enough the guy i married in her dream is the one my brother wants me to stay away from. :hmm:

Last edited:
Interesting ...

Despite my lack of a boyfriend, among the grandchildren on both my mother and father's side of the family, I am the best hope for my grandparents to become great-grandparents.

On my Dad's side of the family, I am the oldest of the grandchildren ... and am already being asked when are you getting married ... when are you having kids.

On my mom's side of the family, I am the third oldest grand child. The oldest grandchild just turned 30 and I don't think she will ever have kids ... the second oldest is less than a month older than me and he is nowhere near close to settling down. So the hope falls to me.

One time my Dad was having a dream and in his dream everyone was asking him "Whats in the bag whats in the paper bag?" and everytime he told them what it was they all looked at him like this ---> :shifty:

But in his dream my Mum approached him and asked him what was in the paper bag but he proceeded to grab my mum in real life and wake her up and screamed in her face:

"What the *insert bad word here* is wrong with carrying God's head in a paper bag?"

Then he fell back asleep again and my Mum was terrified

:lmao:

She laughs now but I dont think she did at the time

Another time in his sleep he wrapped himself round in the blanket but he thought someone was touching his neck when all he really felt was the blanket and he woke up screaming "Theres a burglar theres a burglar" and jumped out of bed, in my mums words "like a mad eejit"

:laugh:

My Dad :coocoo:

Two of my siblings are divorced. One has remarried, and I think the other one will remarry also as she's quite close to her boyfriend. I don't think my mother is dreaming about me getting married........if so I'm sure it's bloody awful nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom