IO: My Mom Bought From Sicy On eBay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
IO: My Mom Bought From Sicy On EBay

Mom had the winning bid on a Baby Phat purse for me for my birthday...from a girl in California...who likes U2...Mustangs...and gray cats.

It's Sicy!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :lol:

OH MY GOD LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I was just emailing with your mom because she just received the purse and she wanted to thank me, and she's like "ya my daughter is a HUGE U2 fan and she's a moderator (or whatever you call them) on a U2 site and she has a gray cat too! Funny how you meet people with similar interests!"

And then it clicked.

I was like OH MY GOD IS YOUR DAUGHTER KATHERINE?? lmao!!! How fucking crazy is this!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

There are some things you can´t buy: an evening out with Sicy and daafish playin billard and chillin´..

small world huh girls?

i have alot of shoes and purses and coats i could prolly sell on ebay

i have a louis vittioun bucket drawstring bag i bought at an illinois garage sale for 5 bucks
its the real deal too...i never use it its huge.

and a nice coach tote bag my sister traded me for a vera bradley
quilted bag .....vera bradley is pretty popular here in maine
i miss it ; (

Last edited:
Sicy said:
She was very a very persistant bidder too... :shifty: :applaud:

She said she had two of her friends keeping an eye on the auction for her also, and they'd call her when somebody else bid. :laugh:

:lol:

I was kind of nervous because she had 0 feedbacks... but she paid immediately!! :D

Sicy said:
I was just emailing with your mom because she just received the purse and she wanted to thank me, and she's like "ya my daughter is a HUGE U2 fan and she's a moderator (or whatever you call them) on a U2 site and she has a gray cat too! Funny how you meet people with similar interests!"

:lol: that is too funny!

Sicy said:
OH MY GOD LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And then it clicked.

I was like OH MY GOD IS YOUR DAUGHTER KATHERINE?? lmao!!! How fucking crazy is this!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:
This is definately a very small world! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom