IO, my head feels detached

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
One day I drove past him 3 times. He was just standing there looking Mulderish...oh, those were the days.

Are you trying to kill me? :drool: The series went a bit downhill once it moved to LA. No trenchcoats and far too much sun.

No, I'm not trying to kill you.

Yes, the series went downhill when they moved to LA, way too sunny for such a dark show.

Everytime I watch reruns I always see part of town I recognize and that's fun.

I live near the base of the mountain that Scully was abducted from - oohh aahh

The X-Files and Unsolved Mysteries always scared me ... after watching an episode, I would have a hard time sleeping because I was was convinced somthing strange would happen to me at night.:reject:

So did you ever see any strange lights or that? :lol: Not a big alien believer myself. Once I was in a saddlers and the owner guy saw I was wearing a XF t-shirt and started raving about conspiracies and how the aliens built the roman roads. :coocoo: I was like :yikes: and got the hell outta there.

fah said:
Did anything strange ever happen at night or just the usual?

No

well ...

:hmm:

no. However, strange things have happend to me at night ... just nto after watching the X-Files.

Last edited:
smooshcat said:
So did you ever see any strange lights or that? :lol: Not a big alien believer myself. Once I was in a saddlers and the owner guy saw I was wearing a XF t-shirt and started raving about conspiracies and how the aliens built the roman roads. :coocoo: I was like :yikes: and got the hell outta there.

I've met several who seem like they are from another planet.:crazy:

I was not watching anything ... :shifty:
Just out enjoying a few adult beverages with friends ...

Speaking of going out and enjoying adult beverages with friends ... I saw a woman who looked like BAW when I was out last weekend.

JessicaAnn said:
I was not watching anything ... :shifty:
Just out enjoying a few adult beverages with friends ...

Speaking of going out and enjoying adult beverages with friends ... I saw a woman who looked like BAW when I was out last weekend.

Why would seeing someone who looked like BAW make you have nightmares?

fah said:

Why would seeing someone who looked like BAW make you have nightmares?

No no no ... seeing a BAW look alikewas not scary ... well, it was weird, but not scary, and most certainly did not cause nightmares

Thinking about beer at 8 o'clock in the morning?

:shrug:

It's not my cup of breakfast.

:)

Marty (still sleeping)

its now 8.45pm on a thursday night and if a more perfect time ever existed for a straight, no chaser...no one told me about it.

:droooooooooooooooool:

actually, i'm drinking pepsi...who is going to notice if i top it up with a little scotch hmm?

:hmm:

it's 7:51 am
it's friday
alcohol levels in blood are dangerously low
need weekend now

It's 13:45 and I want weekend... NOW! :mad:

Still have to wait a bit more than 4 hours for it though... :sigh:

It is 13:27 on a Friday afternoon
But today is the beginning of my 3 day weekend :drool:

Back
Top Bottom