IO My first reward for being a babysitter.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rono

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
firstart.jpg

She called it ,..spin ( spider )

My niece. :wink:

Last edited:
:cute:

I don't know if I dare post what my little cousin who is in second grade drew for my dad at christmas ... it was some weird WWII concentration camp holiday thing.

JessicaAnn said:
:cute:

I don't know if I dare post what my little cousin who is in second grade drew for my dad at christmas ... it was some weird WWII concentration camp holiday thing.

Concentration camp holiday thing:ohmy:

How very festive :wink:

daisy drew some cute pics for me last night. she took her drawings to school. dont know why.

and then...

my daughter drew some pics of 9/11, jesus on the cross, anything she felt passionate about after watching the news (she's a cnn freak) or going to church. i wish i could post them but my grandmother wont part with the drawings.

:ohmy: Icelle, i hope you can post them one time. Personaly i think drawings are a window into the mind of a child.

Rono said:
:ohmy: Icelle, i hope you can post them one time. Personaly i think drawings are a window into the mind of a child.

i'll have to try and sneak them home.

there is nothing better than art work from kids. I have pictures saved back from I was in high school from kids I babysat to - to pictures I get from patients today. My favorite is one drawn of me in my nursing scrubs... I look like I'm wearing a baby blue leisure suit and my head in ENORMOUS. It's says "thank you for helping my sister"... I truly treasure all these "gifts". If I can dig it out I'll scan it and post it.

Back
Top Bottom