IO# My Dog....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, our friend's pug, Brutus, came over for a play date and had not even been in the house five minutes befoe he left multiple puddles on the carpet.

Our dogs were horrified. Poor Brutus ended up going home before the play date got under way, even though we said he could stay.

do you think dogs feel shame over that stuff? (this is a serious question). I wonder. I just imagine this over-excited pug, all happy to be out and with others of the same type, and then he can't control himeself, and is brought home. Poor little pug. :(

I think we need an ode to the pug.

I like pugs.

Our old dog pissed in a friends livingroom once. I was very embarassed. He had never done that before.

We took Bailey over to play with another dog this weeked. They played and wrestled nonstop for 4 hours. He collapsed into a puddle of goo when we got home.

zonelistener said:
do you think dogs feel shame over that stuff? (this is a serious question). I wonder. I just imagine this over-excited pug, all happy to be out and with others of the same type, and then he can't control himeself, and is brought home. Poor little pug. :(

I think we need an ode to the pug.

Oh, I think they do. Whenever they have had an accident, my dogs have always seemed horribly embarressed. They would rather die than go on the floor.

Poor Brutus. I felt so bad! He has bathroom problems anyway--at his own house, he'll just poop on the bed or whatever and doesn't seem to be upset by it. :uhoh: I think he was embarressed to get dragged home though, poor little guy. We made it up to him by taking Quincy over to his house. And I don't think anyone peed. :up:

Lemon Meringue said:
I like pugs.

Our old dog pissed in a friends livingroom once. I was very embarassed. He had never done that before.

We took Bailey over to play with another dog this weeked. They played and wrestled nonstop for 4 hours. He collapsed into a puddle of goo when we got home.

Pugs! :heart: We're going to re-visit some puppies tonight. :hyper:

Quincy always collapses in puddles of goo too. He's a chubby pug and his slim friends can practically run him to death!

For my 2 cents as miss vet-2-b, it's possible they were just marking, being in a new place. But if it seemed like they really had to go and couldn't hold it, it would be a good idea to have them checked out for a bladder infection :yes:

Back
Top Bottom