IO: My Cousin's going to Iraq

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We flew with a uniformed service man yesterday from Atlanta to LA...he looked younger than our youngest,.,,,he was so lost; BAW nearly cried..he approached us and asked where he could find a hotel shuttle...its obvious that LAX was just too much for him; BAW wanted to give him a ride but there were already 4 of us + bags from Toronto..we gave him directions to the phone bank and wished him luck...

It took me back to the 60's..Vietnam was hot and I was on the Draft lottery list..emotionally, I would have never survived it...I wasn't called but many of my friends were...

God Bless our Soldiers and your cousin; but damn this war.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
YOU WERE IN ATLANTA?

50 minute lay-over...

#1- thank Whoever for that train because we had to move from Terminal B to Terminal T

#2 - kick that gate agent's ass for cutting our lay over to 20 minutes because he wanted to fill that plane ASAP...276 coach and 34 1st Class...with our lunch in our laps....then we sat on the tarmac for 30 more minutes...but it is a beautiful airport, nice morning to land....

and to keep us on track, that's where we first acknowledged the military man who was more of a military boy...:up:

Mr. BAW said:

50 minute lay-over...

#1- thank Whoever for that train because we had to move from Terminal B to Terminal T

#2 - kick that gate agent's ass for cutting our lay over to 20 minutes because he wanted to fill that plane ASAP...276 coach and 34 1st Class...with our lunch in our laps....then we sat on the tarmac for 30 more minutes...but it is a beautiful airport, nice morning to land....

and to keep us on track, that's where we first acknowledged the military man who was more of a military boy...:up:

yeah the underground train is the best. But when I was a flying fool, I would walk from the T gates to the other gates many of times, that includes the international gates. :der:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
YOU WERE IN ATLANTA?

:yikes:

:lmao:

We were watching the traffic going through the airport and wondering "how many times do you think Iris drove through this place?" :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom