IO # My Boobs Are Two Blocks Of Ice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I just got back from running one stupid errand, not even five miles from me, and my entire body is frozen solid. My teeth are chattering, my hands are beet red (thank you, worthless gloves of death! :mad: ), and I'm so cold that yes, even the girls are burning from the extreme cold. This will teach me not to go out in the worst snowstorm of the year.

I'm SO moving to California by next winter.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just got back from running one stupid errand, not even five miles from me, and my entire body is frozen solid. My teeth are chattering, my hands are beet red (thank you, worthless gloves of death! :mad: ), and I'm so cold that yes, even the girls are burning from the extreme cold. This will teach me not to go out in the worst snowstorm of the year.

I'm SO moving to California by next winter.

:lol: Where are you?

*checks internet for thermal bras to send April :lmao:

Better yet, you SHOULD move to Cali and you won't have to worry about freezing your girls off :D

Mr. BAW, I'm putting you on the naughty list with Doozer. You just bumped her out of first place. :wink:

All that snow and freezing rain and slush you had came to the East coast. However, a nice warm breeze blew up from the south and as a result, we just finished a doozy of a rain storm.

So move to the east - ya never know whether you'll get a nice tropical storm from the south, a blast of arctic cold or a mix of the two to turn into a blizzard! :D

I live in Iowa and it is ten below zero tonite; my furnace is malfunctioning, my space heaters keep tripping the breakers...i don't have boobs but the frozen objects in my jeans would make a nice party favor at a bachelorette party...here's hoping for a chinook:wink: :ohmy::shocked:

Back
Top Bottom