IO - My band could open for Hanson!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mmm... Free Goo

The Fly
I just received this item in my email inbox. I lost my job teaching crafts and home ec at the penitentiary due to committing sexual acts with an inmate. :sad: So I'm sure you can understand why I really need this job!! :sexywink:

hanson_ecard.jpg

I don't really have a band, how can I prepare for this opportunity of a lifetime as quickly as possible? :hyper: :bow: :camera:

Mmm... Free Goo said:
I just received this item in my email inbox. I lost my job teaching crafts and home ec at the penitentiary due to committing sexual acts with an inmate. :sad: So I'm sure you can understand why I really need this job!! :sexywink:

hanson_ecard.jpg

I don't really have a band, how can I prepare for this opportunity of a lifetime as quickly as possible? :hyper: :bow: :camera:

How? Find some musicians, that's a good start...

And also learn how to play yourself, unless you plan on singing...

And also learn how to sing...

It also could be an advantage to have some songs to play. ;)
Then you only need some talented musicians and you can start with your career.

seriously people, Hanson is nothing to laugh at, most people put them in a boy band label, but these kids wrote their own songs, and played their own instruments, I have total respect for them, go for it man, and good luck getting something together, I hope it all goes well!!!

Hey GOO!

I have an EXCELLENT IDEA!

Let's start a band! :hyper::camera:

We can call it "mmm...goo"

I can play the a mean coke bottle (with a pencil). You can yodel, right?

All we need is a drum machine and we'll be SET. PAT mCGEEEEEE!!!!111!!!!!111!

If you need some explosions for the show then let me know. I run a small pyrotechnics company.

Right now we offer two explosions for the price of one :up:

Sly Stallone said:
If you need some explosions for the show then let me know. I run a small pyrotechnics company.

Right now we offer two explosions for the price of one :up:

:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom