IO: My 2000 word essay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Yes folks, I have a 2000 word Social Anthropology essay due in before 3pm on Tuesday afternoon.

I have spent.... about 4 hours in the library reading notes, preparing.....

It has been an enjoyable day.

I will now share with you all my delightful journey as I try to finish my essay on time. *begins typing*

I have typed the title, now Im wondering how I should begin my essay its says on this handout we should introduce topic & mention problems faced in coming to a conclusion and how I will go about solving them....

:hmm:

i'm avoiding writing a paper

and avoiding studying for a test

and avoiding real life in general for another 45 minutes.

Lara Mullen said:
its says on this handout we should introduce topic & mention problems faced in coming to a conclusion and how I will go about solving them....

weeeeeeeeee

sounds exciting

:eyebrow:

I cant write an introduction it sounds really boring

:slant:

Strangers are very interesting right now!

Girl at 3 o clock was checking out a flight timetable on Esay Jet but has just left :shifty: Hope she didnt see me peering around!

Boy in antrim shirt jsut blew his nose and touched the keyboard - makes me wanna take disenfectant to uni and clean the keyboards before I touch them :yuck:

Someone has a polyphonic ring tone that sounds like Heaven by DJ Sammy.

Lara Mullen said:
I :heart: procastinating

:yes: me too. i am master at it.

i figure that if i've got to answer the phone for the radio station fund drive, and if it's as boring as it was last year, i'll have 2 and a half hours to study, plus an hour to grab some food and study some more before the exam. and i've got the weekend to write the paper (it's only a 2 page double spaced thing).

Do it the morning before its due in :rolleyes:

I am starting my essay a whole 3 days early!!!!!!! :ohmy:

I have written 63 words so far hard to believe for a girl who does so much chatting.

#i heard a funny story yesterday, would you like to hear it??

its an essay zoney not a paper - your using your zonelisten name again???

Funny story

*On a bus, Lara Mullen a loveable rogue of 3 years old*

*Lara pulls mothers bra strap out from underneath her top and pulls and pulls and pulls then asks Mummy whats this?? Then before my Mum gets a hold of me I let go and hurt her*

*Bus erupts with laughter*

Me: What did I do after that Maw?

Maw: Well everyone laughed and laughed and you ran up and down the bus like a hooligan laughing and singing and saying hello to everyone

The conversation was sparked off after I seen a blonde haired child yesterday singing la la la la la - he looked like Willy Wonka

The story made me :lmao:

Its better when I say it - Im good at bringing the stories to life :hmm:

Using ethnographic examples, discuss the view that kinship systems are ?facts of culture? rather than ?facts of nature?.

Anyone fancy doing this???

Go on you know you want to.

ABEL said:

there's a difference between an essay and a paper? :shrug: :lol:

I dont hear anyone saying paper when I hear someone say they are doing a paper its usually some smart person doing loads of research into something - this is only 2000 words

I am doing my essay :angry: I am now researching Malinowski and the Trobriand Islanders

I can do many things at once unlike you dear zoney ;)

Oh and I have now written 177 words

Im researching?? :der: I only wrote my introduction.

dont shout at me :reject:

its now up to 196 words!!

Lara Mullen said:
Its better when I say it - Im good at bringing the stories to life :hmm:
you should do one of those taped books things then, because this already made me :lol:

its gripping salome gripping

we learnt about them in lectures - they belive magical spirits act on a woman to create a baby - but a baby is a dead spirit that lives on the spirit island called Tuma Baloma

you have several options...

Lara Mullen said:
now Im wondering how I should begin my essay

'in this day and age of globablization...'
'as the information superhighway becomes increasingly prevalent...'
'in a time of international turmoil...'

and so on and so forth...

so in the following essay sounds bad then :slant:

See I never know how to start my essay this will be changed later on once I have finished it - I just need a starting point

guy at 10o clock - laughing to himself, scratching his face, lifting up his apple core and setting it back down again, laughing some more, coughing. Acting a bit mad if you ask me. Im so nosey.

actually I type it on a computer then I print it on card :)

Back
Top Bottom