IO movies movies movies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I think I'm going to see one or two more movies today....

This after seeing movies with my parents while they were here for Christmas... 2 movies on Christmas Day (Catch Me if You Can and About Schmidt), one movie the day after Christmas (Antwone Fisher), one movie yesterday (Gangs of New York).

That makes 4 movies I've seen in 3 days...5, if you count the animated DVD that my mom gave me for Christmas (Spirit: Stallion of the Cimerron) which we watched last night.

:der:

:yes:

Last edited:
I only watch movies featuring the Muppets and musicals
the rest pretty much sucks

I might watch Urban Legend later...I've watched that movie like a zillion times. Brings back memories.

ABEL...I was just gonna message you on MSN, but you logged off.

Daft bugger.

Usually...this is the other way around...:crack:

I hate going to the cinema cus your not allowed to talk and I start getting bored :crack:

Bonochick said:
ABEL...I was just gonna message you on MSN, but you logged off.

Daft bugger.

Usually...this is the other way around...:crack:

aww I'm sorry...I was on my way to the movies :hug: BC

I just got back from seeing "Adaptation" :up:

Bonochick said:

Never heard of it!

Nicolas Cage and Meryl Streep are in Adaptation, it was really good. It just came out which is probably why you haven't heard of it yet. It doesn't open nationwide until January 10, and is only playing in selected areas now.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/adaptation/

I saw yet another movie this evening...I saw "Maid in Manhattan" ...it was kinda cute, but mediocre movie...I didn't have to pay for this one, I had a free movie pass cuz when I was at that theater earlier in the summer, the air conditioning wasn't working and they gave everyone a free movie pass to come back again.

I think this is the most movies I've seen in the shortest time in my life

Nicolas Cage has a dual role in this movie...he plays himself and his twin brother

I :heart: the big screen experience...somehow you lose something when its on video on a small screen

i love going to the movies

yeah, its an expensive habit. i usually go to the matinees which is 2 dollars less, but still alot to pay. i can't wait for video:|

Bonochick said:
I :heart: Nicolas Cage!
i like when jimmy fallon does that impersonation thing and just says 'who, what, where' for nicolas cage.

i saw sopranos for the first time ever today. I like it. :D

I have no desire to see the new Jennifer Lopez movie. I am so tired of her. she has reached that annoying diva stage that Shania Twain, Faith Hill and Celine Deion reached a few years ago, how Jennifer is not a singing diva *i hate her singing voice*. I do think her acting is pretty good, however because of my annoyance with her, Maid In Manhattan will be passed over by me.

/jennifer rant

I only go to the movies when there is a movie that is Oscar worthy. They are too expensive to waste money on. Thanks to my manager I saw Gangs for free.

There are a few upcoming movies that I want to see. I really want to see the new Kate Winslet and Kevin Spacey movie. I can't remember the name of it, but it looks like a great movie.

I have also been recommended to see Bowling for Columbine.

again, when i get my freakin expenses under control, i will go to the movies again. :scream:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
...There are a few upcoming movies that I want to see. I really want to see the new Kate Winslet and Kevin Spacey movie. I can't remember the name of it, but it looks like a great movie...

I want to see this movie as well when it comes out, it looks very good...it's called "The Life of David Gale"

ABEL said:

I want to see this movie as well when it comes out, it looks very good...it's called "The Life of David Gale"
I haven't heard of this, but i HAVE to see it - kevin spacey is amazing. I think i'll go watch usual suspects now. :)

bah....no movies for me today :( I have to go to work :|

I don't want to go to work today...I've been off since Christmas eve. :huh:

Yeah, movies are expensive. Dad and I went a few times since like July, but that's it. It's like $7 for each of us, and then we figure we might as well complete the moviegoing experience with pop and popcorn. One theater has the "Couple's Special", a big popcorn and two pops...so we get that.

I always feel funny when Dad orders the "Couple's Special" for us though. :crack:

I saw Goldmember, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Ring, Cats and Dogs, The Mothman Prophecies, Hearts In Atlantis, and the Family Man over the holidays.

I need ideas for some movies to download now! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom