IO: Medical Students

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I used to go to school with this girl but she never spoke to me so today she decides she wants to have a conersation with me

My 2 friends had left me and I just stayed at the table guarding our plunder, great word that, plunder.

Anyway, she ambles over for a chat...as you do in a pub.

She asked me what I was studying I said French & Spanish then I asked her what she was doing, biggest mistake of my life.

She said she was studying medicine and talked about what she had seen in her first day. I jsut had had a meatball sub :drool: , josh cajoled me into getting it because they had no tuna but it was good, never had meatballs before anyway thats by the by - I felt ill after hearing about what the medicine students seen today. And she wasnt jsut slightly graphic. she was too graphic!!!

[Random] my mum and aunt are on the phone - at this time of night :shame: talking and laughing about wakes and the "dead houses"

TMI - This is creepy.

When I was 4 I used to ask my brother if he wanted his epidural. I was cool.

I also thought I was pregnant and pointed at my stomach and told everyone I had a "ba" like my Mum :der: ba = baby

I had a friend called Laura at nursery school who had a sister called Fiona and I wanted to call my new sister Fiona too but I said "Tinona" because I couldnt really talk - and I called her Tinona for 6 months apparently, I also cried when my brother was born and said I wanted to get rid of him because I wanted a bridesmaid....I had to wait 13 months for her.

My brother called me Lawya though he couldnt talk either and he used to throw cuddly toys at me evry morning to wake me up my Dad said it was lovely because we laughed and played.... those were the days......*gets misty eyed*

my cousin used to call my sister katie "kay-key" when she was little.

When my sister was born, I used to copy my mom and pretend to nurse my baby dolls, I was only 20 months old though.

I was 3 when my sister was born - well I was 2 and 11 months

And when my brother was born I was a year and 10 months

My mum was a busy lady :der: she always moans she was pregnant 4 Christmas' in a row - she lost one baby though after I was born.

My friends mum has had 10 babies - they dont have a car they have a mini bus for the whole family :crack: She has had a baby every year or two since 1985 until 2002.

Back
Top Bottom