IO #mardi gras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well thankfully there is no video from New Year's Eve--that alone might convince me to give up drinking for good :sexywink:

I did post some pics in my journal though...there's a little skin in there, but my film ran out before things got too out of hand :laugh:

Last edited:
I was going to go to a bar last night by myself, but I got there and remembered the Mardi Gras parties. I felt like a loser being by myself with so much going on, so I just got alcohol from 7-Eleven and went home. :sigh:

I miss my friends. :mad:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
Hangovers are evil indeed.

One time that I got really drunk I rolled off a seat and banged my head, but I just laughed and laughed and laughed. That's all I do when Im drunk - laugh

The next morning though I couldn't even talk I was that ill and I still felt drunk walking to uni. :|

lara lara lara

Lara Mullen said:

One time that I got really drunk I rolled off a seat and banged my head, but I just laughed and laughed and laughed. That's all I do when Im drunk - laugh

The next morning though I couldn't even talk I was that ill and I still felt drunk walking to uni. :|

o my gawd i gotta see this, maybe in a year or so :up:

I'll never get that drunk again. And I wasnt that drunk the last time I had drinks on Valentines day or anything and threw an earring out the window trying to show my friend a thing I had seen in a lecture. :shifty:

We could go pub crawling in Belfast. :up: We could go along the golden mile and by an hour we would have been to every pub. :up:

~LadyLemon~ said:
Well thankfully there is no video from New Year's Eve--that alone might convince me to give up drinking for good :sexywink:

I did post some pics in my journal though...there's a little skin in there, but my film ran out before things got too out of hand :laugh:

Yes, I saw those pic's....was just wondering what hit the cutting room floor! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom