IO: Making a Concept Album about a sinking ship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
IO:Making a Concept Album about a sinking ship

Yup, it's nearly done too :wink:

Last edited:
ohmy.jpg

Not about the Titanic, is uit? Because then you´re a little late.. there´s a film.. out.. as far as I can recall.. :D

hope 2 hear some new blubbering sound

Lara Mullen said:
I like you because your from Belfawst liek.

:up:

Ah good, this place is starting to be annoyed by me................... nice :wink:

ZeroDude said:

Ah good, this place is starting to be annoyed by me................... nice :wink:

I've been annoying everyone for something like 3 years. I'm nice like that.
:up:

Aren't you the bloke who goes to BIFHE? There are so many folk from Norn Iron here these days I can't keep track. There is a bloke who works in the reception there on the 4th floor called Liam. I really don't like him, he keeps phoning our house. Are you doing an A-level course there, do you know Liam? :questions:

This wasn't an obscure reference to U2 latest album was it?

Also Lara:

I love the phrase Norn Iron. Not sure why though. I think it's because I can picture someone with an Irish accent saying it.

:heart: Irish accents

Our accents here aren't as nice as the southern accents, they are really woeful. :up:

I have a country accent though, well I thought I did until I met an interferencer who said she could tell me and my friend were from Belfast from 100 yards away :uhoh: I do still think we have a nicer accent than the Belfast one :D

ok the Belfast accent is pretty bad,, but i got to live with it

no, a lorry, im not that bad probably talk a bit fast though, :wink:

apparently it's a "cultchie" thing
which i am not but everyone thinks i am

Back
Top Bottom