IO: Look love your brain cells are dying at a rapid rate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I'm telling you I thought I had a good memory but a few drinks and whoosh (thats the sound of my brain cells leaving me) I don't remember a thing.

So like 3 weeks ago I was out I came home as you do and realised I left my bag, purse, money, cards, mobile, house keys in the pub - like how do you forget that? I was howling like a cretin for about 10 minutes and my Dad had to take me out again to get the bag- thankfully nobody had pilfered it!!!!!!!

And last night at the pub quiz - I left whatever was left of my senses at the door and went home without my scarf - which I did not realise until this morning as I shivered along the road on the way to the glorious warmth of university - my 2nd home.

But on the way to pub quiz I had to stop at the revolting Burger King for food I was starved - I couldnt wait any longer for fod I hadnt eaten all day - I wolfed down a cheese burger like nobody's business - the guy working there said to me as I started my burger "Enjoy your meal" Me: I will :laugh: And 2 mins later he said "Are you finished already" :ohmy: Me: Yeah :eek: but Im in a rush (true) Then he said Oh I hope to meet you again and maybe I can get your number next time if your not in a rush Me: :lmao:

My mum would have been jealous he was a good looking black man and my mum loves anyone as long as they arent pasty white. :laugh:

And then in the pub one bar man got me a stool from the pub next door to sit on :cute: and his friend the other bar man then gave me free drinks during the night - helped me answer the quiz questions and gave me a free packet of Scampi fries :drool:

And then this guy who came to the bar said he'd be lucky if he won a free meal in his bag of crisps (some deal walkers are doing) andhe did win and said I could go to the meal with him

I had to go then I was larding it up in all the attention I think thats how I forgot my scarf - and I was in the lead of the quiz too :angry: or maybe I was 2nd but still i would hae won a prize

I never get ppl being so nice to me - maybe because I was smiling more yesterday or brining along my gay friend helps - or maybe they all fanced the gay friend even though they ignored him?? :hmm: I smile allt he time yesterday I was walking along and there was a girl in a room I was passing and she grinned back at me so I gave her a wee wave - will ppl think im mad? She did wave back tho. And I thought it was better than scowling at her - scowling is that a word, should this have been a diary entry? Why am I talking os much. :| Im busy dammit.

This was a serious post :tsk: well it wasnt but your easily amused angie :laugh: I use the same msilies all the time :shrug:

One time I tried to be serious

*In car on way to halloween ball we pick up jo*

I have my sparkly divils horns on joanne wearing light up horns

Me: Ok jo I have the digital camera ill take a picture of us say cheese

Us: cheese :D

*click*

Me whops jo we look like hags i only got chins in that picture and look at me grinning ok joanne be serious in this picture and dont laugh ok ok serious faces

Maw & Paw :lmao:

paw: Serious faces hahaha how can you be serious when all ppl can see from this car are light up horns and the flash of that camera

Oooh the girl beside me wants me to mind her comp while shes away - i hope nobody steals her stuff while im not looking - Maybe I look like the trustworthy type :hmm:

It seems uni people get absent minded ;)

Guys give you stools to sit on and ask for your number? :up:

thanks khanada

no they are a weird crisp like thing very popular in pubs i think i never get food in pubs but this was free and as they say never look a gift horse in the mouth

4c1c_scampi_fries.gif

Youd have to taste thm too hard 2 describe bacon rashers would have been nicer tho i think

ahh...btw if people do think you're mad (like i said), and think that's bad, then sucks for them. i think people who are a little loopy are a lot better than the straight-laced people. :D

Im a little loopy now? :eyebrow: Is that all?

I appear quite normal, really though, this internet thing makes me seem mad...

Me sitting beside my friend yesterday: Oh I sent you an email last week

Her: "Oh here it is" *open*

Reads: Testing.testing..1,2,1,2

Did you get this email now - is this the right address??

Her: :lmao: What are you like? your mad!!!! hahaha

Me: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom