IO: Little Titus the Donkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly on the wall

The Fly
Little Titus the Donkey LOVED lurking around the pages of Interference....and one day he found IT'S OFFICIAL. He lurked IT'S OFFICIAL for hours...laughing at all the funny people who post here.

One day, he thought he had enough courage to post in IO. He was a bit gun shy...and had tried times before. He KNEW a good solid brain jomping would ensue....but he was FINALLY ready. It was his time to make a big splash.

but poor little Titus the Donkey opened a thread and saw that it was not ok to be himeself...so he ran off back to the babyface cafe...and never got to see the light of day in IO.

Maybe if we all rally....we can get poor little Titus the Donkey to post here in IO...COME ON TITUS. Be yourself! Post in IO!

:hyper:

*marks out

btw, i think it would be funny as hell if we had, like, 10 year old dumb kids posting here. think how cool the posts would be!

ex:

"bono iz da culest cuz he roks and edge plays gitar good too i liik adam cuz he getts girlz a lot and lary luks yung liik me u2 is awsum and so cul dude they ownz!!!!!!11111"

it would definitely add character to these forums.

mikal said:

"bono iz da culest cuz he roks and edge plays gitar good too i liik adam cuz he getts girlz a lot and lary luks yung liik me u2 is awsum and so cul dude they ownz!!!!!!11111"

Ummm ... I have seen posts like this here :shifty:

mikal said:

:ohmy: do you have a link? i must see and make fun of!

I don't know if I dare post links to specific threads for fear of violating the Ass Clause (see thread at the top of this forum).

However, I would recommend starting your search for such threads in PLEBA ... :shifty:

JessicaAnn said:

I don't know if I dare post links to specific threads for fear of violating the Ass Clause (see thread at the top of this forum).

However, I would recommend starting your search for such threads in PLEBA ... :shifty:

ah. don't worry, i've had many ass sanctions put on me before.

:ohmy:

girls actually look at bono's neck? lucky for him, he doesn't have a ron wolf throat, or any weird growths.

i've been impressed by a giraffe's neck before, but never had the ambition to lick it.

Just to head people off at the pass, there will be no mocking of PLEBAns here.

Except for me, you may mock me. :up:

Just for the next hour though, and only in this thread.

Have at it!

if you really want to talk i like a 12 year old, switching the case on and off is a must.

OmG, u2 RuLz!!!!!!!!111 AlMoSt As MuCh As BrItNeY OmGLoFlRoTf!!!!!111

yes, maybe lame for you. But Titus is only a donkey. His brain is not fully developed. He likes and is entertained by simple things. lIKE fRUIT!11!!!!!!!1!1!!!!! hE lIKES aLL tYPES oF fRUIT.

lEMONS :up:
aPPLES :up:
oRANGES :up:
pEARS :up:
tOMATOES :up:

Back
Top Bottom