IO: Lift

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So here's what happened ...

The mailman comes into our office, as he usually does to drop off our mail. He usually comes in, says hi and drops the pile of mail on my co-worker's desk.

Well, she was all alone in the office and , the mailman hands her the mail and starts chatting to her.

Well, they exchange pleasantries and he says "Have a nice day." and leaves.

My co-worker turns back to her computer, looks down and realizes her right boob had popped out of the top of her strapless dress.

:ohmy: OMG! I can't believe she didn't notice.... I mean, the mailman must have stared or something right? It's kinda hard not to notice something like that happening. :giggle:

LIFT incident FAQ

Will you get extra stamps?

I hope so.

The Mailman didn't tell her?

No.

The mailman must have stared or something right?
Not in a way that would arouse suspicion. My co-worker did thing it was unusual that he was so chatty.

Where's icelle with the damn LIFT smilie

I don't know :angry:

Didn't she notice a breeze or something?

No

Was there a bra or no bra?

No bra.

bonosgirl84 said:
jessica said LIFT!!

:applaud:

lol, where's icelle with the damn LIFT smilie :angry:

:lmao:

first thing i thought of when i read the thread title was maybe someone found another lift smilie...but no...it doesnt work anymore:angry:

Last edited:
When you absolutely, positively need it to runneth over... night.

~federal sexpress

Edit: a moment of my 2002 posting style.

:sexywink:

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
So here's what happened ...

The mailman comes into our office, as he usually does to drop off our mail. He usually comes in, says hi and drops the pile of mail on my co-worker's desk.

Well, she was all alone in the office and , the mailman hands her the mail and starts chatting to her.

Well, they exchange pleasantries and he says "Have a nice day." and leaves.

My co-worker turns back to her computer, looks down and realizes her right boob had popped out of the top of her strapless dress.

I know one office clerk who's getting milk and cookies tomorrow...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom