IO: Life sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
I have the Worlds worst luck. Yesterday I spent most of my savings on a pair of U2 tickets and a pair of plaine tickets to the concert. I thought I would buy the plaine tickets ahead of time since they are cheap right now. Well this morning on my way to church I was in a car accident, my car is totaled. It was my fault, and my insurance won't pay for a new car. So I have no money because of the tickets, and I have no way to get to school or anywhere else. I guess I will have to ride to school with my sister or something. I will have to use what little money I have left in my savings and my next check to buy a car. My mom told me I need to go to the emergency because my wrist, neck and chest are sore from the impact of the airbag. Well anyways, like I said LIFE SUCKS!

Thank you all! I went to the Emergency and they said that I have bruised chest wall, sprang ankle, bruised wrist, wiplash and a few scrapes. I figure if a totaled vehicle, a few cuts and bruises are all that happened, I consider myself very lucky. Thank you everyone for caring! :hug:

Here are some pics of my baby. After seeing it I am shocked that all we got from the accident is just a few cuts and bruises! If you are ever looking for a car....DO NOT get a Dodge Neon. This is how bad the car was totaled with my car going 6mph and the other parties vehicle going 35mph. Well now that it is all over, and the insurance is taking care of everything...I am a girl on a mission. I must find a new vehicle. The passenger side window is no longer there because that is where my sisters head was, she smashed it out with her head. Well anyways, here are the pics. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and concerns. It means a lot! :hug:

Dsc01070.jpg

Dsc01072.jpg

Dsc01073.jpg

Back
Top Bottom