IO: Lemon MacPhisto has the best avatar ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

major_panic

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Like, BEST AVATAR EVAR!

For your convenience, it's here.

maceicon2.gif

It just screams badass.

On a separate note, Samuel L Jackson should've played the black dude in Harry Potter.

Samuel Jackson would be perfect for Kingsley.

"I've had it with these muthafuckin Snapes on this muthafuckin plane!"

snape2.jpg

Thank you :wink:

Yes, he should've been Kingsley muthafuckin' Shacklebolt.

IrishDawg, you officially win the thread!

But back to Samuel L Jackson, I mean, is there anything the man can't do? Next thing, he'll be fighting terrorists and kicking ass...

Wait wait, has he done that already?

Come on, guys. Everyone knows there are no black people in Harry Potter or Star Wars. Except for Lando and the guy who goes SHE'S GONNA BLOW and then dies. But they made Lando wear that helmet most of the time anyway, because he was black. It was really a different time in filmmaking.

Yeah.

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:
Come on, guys. Everyone knows there are no black people in Harry Potter or Star Wars. Except for Lando and the guy who goes SHE'S GONNA BLOW and then dies. But they made Lando wear that helmet most of the time anyway, because he was black. It was really a different time in filmmaking.

Yeah.

:lol: That poor Rebel pilot. I love how David Spade crashes into the Super Star Destroyer, too. Good times.

I always figured Admiral Ackbar for a black man.

major_panic said:
IrishDawg, you officially win the thread!

But back to Samuel L Jackson, I mean, is there anything the man can't do? Next thing, he'll be fighting terrorists and kicking ass...

Wait wait, has he done that already?

He needs to make a guest appearance on 24 or something.

IrishDawg said:

He needs to make a guest appearance on 24 or something.

Yeah, as the guy who kicks Keifer Sutherland or something...

And Admiral Ackbar, well, could a white man have said "IT'S A TRAP!" with such conviction?

Gotta love the Hollywood stereotypes though, these days most black guys are either homies, badass or funny.

It's like Asian guys too, they're either martial artists, comic relief or just in the background. Or the bad guy.

major_panic said:

Yeah, as the guy who kicks Keifer Sutherland or something...

And Admiral Ackbar, well, could a white man have said "IT'S A TRAP!" with such conviction?

Gotta love the Hollywood stereotypes though, these days most black guys are either homies, badass or funny.

It's like Asian guys too, they're either martial artists, comic relief or just in the background. Or the bad guy.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I saw Ocean's 13. The little Asian dude is supposed to be able to do be some sneaky ninja stuff just because he's Asian.

It's hard to beat Bret or Jemaine, he's up there with Khan, Unicron, Stephen A., Admiral Ackbar, and Sam Jackson.

And he's a person, and Jemaine's a person, that person over there is a person, and they all deserve to be treated like a person.

What's wrong with being from New Zealand?

What do you mean? Jemaine, have you been picking on Bret again? You're from New Zealand too. That doesn't even make sense. I'm from New Zealand too. You're bringing us all down.

‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉I dunno, I think my avatar is pretty good, too.

Back
Top Bottom