IO: Laughter is the best medicine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Especially early in the morning

Warning: Hiccups may be a side effect *hiccup*

The day seems so much better now even if it is a Monday

my tuesday is on monday, so even tho this is monday to you, it is tuesday to me :wink:

When I want a laugh, I either listen to Ryan Adams's chicken and biscuits story from when he worked at Hardee's or I grab my chocolate lab's nose and make him snoof.

I told a story in the car this morning it was about the freefall at this childrens adventure place -everyone was howling with laughter - i told them not to make me laugh because I was getting out of the car - but I was still laughing when I finally got myself out of the car and the siblings watched me walk off to uni laughing and hiccuping

Im sure ppl thought I was mad - just...laughing to myself.

I always get hiccups when I laugh a lot. :|

:cute: Animals with hiccups must be cute :cute:

Me with hiccups is jsut funny :hmm:

My mum about 10 mins ago: :laugh:

Me: :eyebrow: You okay Maw?

Maw: Just laughing at you Grey Malcolms me and paw were talking about you in the car about your wit and then your hiccups this morning :laugh: Did they go away?

Me: Thanks Maw the went away when I stopped laughing

Maw: Did you empty the dishwasher, your living up to your reputation as a kipper alright.

Elvis Presley said:
my dad thought laughter was the best medicine, I guess thats why many of us died young:|

I applaud you Elvis Presley.

I remember when the focus of a thread in IO would be a single solid comment such as this. Instead......it turns into something about "me"...as in the next poster.

Thank you though...you gave it your best....it is unfortunate that talen like yourself is wasted here. :(

Now I must post something about hiccups or something like that.

zoney! said:

I applaud you Elvis Presley.

I remember when the focus of a thread in IO would be a single solid comment such as this. Instead......it turns into something about "me"...as in the next poster.

Thank you though...you gave it your best....it is unfortunate that talen like yourself is wasted here. :(

Now I must post something about hiccups or something like that.

:heart: zoney :heart:

that makes no sense.....

especially coming from a gasser.....you always have something to say. YES...sometimes you do not need to say stuff. congrats. More irony.

there was an article about kippers in the sunday times yesterday

I dont think im a very good kipper - but im sure when im gone ill be missed even a small bit

JessicaAnn said:
:angry: tediousness :angry:

:up:

What is my problem?

I applauded a statement from Elvis Presley, and then you made a statement that I could not even understand...and you ask me what MY problem is.

I have just now given a thumbs up to jessicaAnn's angryness to the tediousness/boring factor we have been seeing in IO recently.

Are you going to ask me AGAIN what my problem is? Please do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom