IO: Large Sea Mammals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
I don't need to explain myself.

full_blueWhale_6.jpg

Incorrect, sharks are fishes, NOT mammals. Mammals breath air and give birth to live young. Sharks do not do either. Please stay within the confines of the topic, or post your own thread where you can celebrate the majesty of those toothy killers. Here we praise sea mammals. Like dolphins:

Leaping%20Atlantic%20White-sided%20Dolphins%20copy.JPG

A bold statement on conservation and how man is ruining the environment of those beautiful mammalian creatures of the deep, God's Special Aquatic Friends. Well done. I applaud and thank you for getting the message out. And I'll spill some out for all the dolphins that couldn't be here tonight.

Baby Seals, hunted for sport in places like Canada, which explains our friend snowbunny's anger and hatred of Sea Mammals. Cute little fuckers though, right?
Baby_seal.jpg

A simply stunning vision of how life is but a chain. Seal dies a beautiful natural death, after having bore so much in life. His body feeds the earth below. From those remains the earth gives rise to all manner of life, most of which will become nourishment for other creatures, including God's chosen sea mammals.

I have to admit, I never knew you were such an artist. Like a visual poet. I'm moved.

Now let's get more pics of sea mammals doing the nasty. YEAH!

Asteroidea and crustaceans are NOT mammals. Come on, people? What's wrong with you all?

snowbunny00774 said:
I know how cranky you get when you don't get your stars of the sea pr0n fix:

But thanks for that anyway. I do feel less cranky now. And hungry. Thanks, Mia. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom