IO: Kangaroos Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
myusernamehere said:
I would have said "Aunt Flo" but that would have been slightly vulgar.

Thats also a USA expression and youre talking to Aussies. I used to visit the prego boards when I was, umm, pregnant, and it took me a while to work out what on earth Aunt Flo was. lol.

myusernamehere said:
Wait, you mean that not everyone who lives in Aussieland knows each other?

This thread has really opened my eyes to other cultures. I could go to Australia and not be looked at as a tourist because I am so knowledgable on the country.

Ah! But we would know!

beli said:

Thats also a USA expression and youre talking to Aussies. I used to visit the prego boards when I was, umm, pregnant, and it took me a while to work out what on earth Aunt Flo was. lol.

Chenille's House of Beau-tay has some exciting new ways of dealing with this. Come into one of their stores and just look for the sign with the big hairy legs!

Tania said:

Ah! But we would know!

:shh:

So I was thinking that when I do visit Oz, I plan on wearing bermuda shorts, a fanny pack (one of the purse things that tie around your waist), and an endless supply of disposable cameras. I think I will blend in as one of you, so even if I did meet one of you, you wouldn't know. Genius plan right?

myusernamehere said:

:shh:

So I was thinking that when I do visit Oz, I plan on wearing bermuda shorts, a fanny pack (one of the purse things that tie around your waist), and an endless supply of disposable cameras. I think I will blend in as one of you, so even if I did meet one of you, you wouldn't know. Genius plan right?

Yep. Especially if you say "fanny" pack. :wink:

You will also need to wear a baseball cap, long socks, and speak really loudly and slowly.

:clap: she'd love it :D

of the whopping 28 members, we have 4 of us, and i reckon we dominate lol. no one has a clue what we wank on about half the time :lol:

well, we're not the friendliest bunch. we tend to kill a lot, we eat our national emblems, we ruin our bushland, we're in the worst drought the country has seen in 110 years...we dont like ourselves very much.

Ah mate, and don't get us started on the the flies, the mossies, the spiders...

We're flat out like lizards drinkin coping with all them pests, maatee!

Angela Harlem said:
well, we're not the friendliest bunch. ...we dont like ourselves very much.

That is really too bad, have you considered getting yourselves a life coach? It may help with the self esteem issue :yes:

Having lots of space is wonderful. I don't like it when people get within 3 miles of me.

hahaha we dont buy into all that bogus self help/help from others shit. well, maybe some do.

ah hell. at least its fucking hot here. i have come to the scientic conclusion, that those dwelling in insanely cold climates are fucking mental. you dont have to look very far to see such proof :lol:

nevermind. the joke resides in my head.
:wink:

Angela Harlem said:

ah hell. at least its fucking hot here. i have come to the scientic conclusion, that those dwelling in insanely cold climates are fucking mental. you dont have to look very far to see such proof :lol:

:angry:

:wink:

:lol: i wasn't actually referring to anyone i am friends with, ie any of you lot :D

i think the rest of you were snap frozen whilst in a good mood.
:angel:

Back
Top Bottom