IO: Just Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Iv'e been out since 12pm yesterday to 9:30 am today, my Da's going to kill me, I have to BREAK FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy day after St. Paddy's Day plus I saw a U2 tribute band yesterday!

where/ who were the tribute band

there was one at the empire just before christmas

you weren't one of the 343873492874 students that were being rowdy/ getting arrested in the holylands, were you? :hyper:

ZeroDude said:
Mmmmmmmmmh:shifty:

I know someone who got arrested. My friends boyfriend blocked the road with a sofa and an armchair from his living room and proceeded to try and have a nap on them. My friend was also on the news, it looked like she was trying to climb in/ out of a bedroom window. She's so quiet and sensible when she's in classes though. :slant:

I know plenty of people like that as soon as they out and about they riotus little bastards when they're in class they're usually just annoying lol, it was a decent day altogether except I ebded up sleeping on the floor in a bedroom full of 9 people that night each of whom where completely incapcitated, one of mates lost his shoes at about 10 O' Clock on the Antrim Road lol, quite a few stories from that day............:|

sounds like fun, I saved getting wasted until Saturday. :uhoh:

I live in an estate off the Ant. Road. It's awful driving up there at night because I always encounter people running across the raod dressed in black. :crack:

In class this girl is lovely, actually. I don't think she drinks a lot usually.

Back
Top Bottom