io# just because it's our anniversary, doesn't mean i'll put out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
dear interference,

'twas a cold day naught 2 years ago when i joined your ranks. now we find ourselves cuddled up once again on a blustery day finding slight enjoyment in one another's company. tonight, maybe, i'll put on something slinky and we can reminisce about old times. then when you get tired of me talking you can offer me some wine and try to make out with me. no, interference, that won't work this year, as i have a boyfriend who would certainly be upset if i cheated on him with a blue screen.

this year, we shall celebrate our anniversary with talk and punches.

see you on the couch dear interference,
lilian

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
I can't support that Lilly.

if you actually read my letter, i'm not asking for support.

and if i were, you owe me support and whatever else i want for the next 2 years since i basically wrote your essay.

pony up boomer.

Lilly said:

if you actually read my letter, i'm not asking for support.

and if i were, you owe me support and whatever else i want for the next 2 years since i basically wrote your essay.

pony up boomer.

I gave you 7 of the best years of my life, what else do you want from me?!?!
:angry:

Lilly said:

it's been trying to get in your pants, too?

Yes it has. What a monster. :tsk:

Won't take no for an answer - Im getting harrassed. Maybe we should start up a group for the people who have suffered mental anguish due to the blue crack. :hmm:

way too long indeed yertle. there has, of course, been life outside of here.

:tongue: - yeah, i really wouldn't have noticed except that today is also my boyfriend's birthday (21 :drool: ) and i thought i remembered something else on this date (history major = good with minute dates) and 'twas this.

Back
Top Bottom