IO # Jack the Cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
It's official, no room is complete without a cat sitting on the sofa purring contentedly. :)

This cat only half belongs to me (his old owner just stopped feeding him, so this lady who lives on my street started feeding him, then she decided she doesn't want to take care of him so me and mum look after him mostly) but he loves coming in the house and sitting in front of the heater or sitting on somebody's knee and just falling asleep.

He's so cute. :cute:

I do ramble on about my feline friends, don't I? :laugh:

I don't have a digital camera. :( I might take pictures with my real camera, but then I'll post them like three weeks later after I've got them developed and everyone'll be like "who's that cat?" and I'll be like "that's Jack" and I'll have to re-direct everyone to this thread. :ohmy:

LOL its ok.. take them anyway! I want to see :hyper:

And I think I'm the biggest talker about their cats here not you :lol:

Ok then I will sneak a pic in of my babies :wink:

Zoey hangin out

booprettytree.jpg

And the little rascal :angry:

sakiregal.jpg

And my feral/stray Prego that I feed outside :)

prettyprego.jpg

Love them so :heart:

Awwwwwww. Your cats are so beautiful! I have a little rascal of my own, except he's ginger and so we call him the ginger destruction machine. :wink: Today he stood on a window ledge behind a plant and then when my dog walked past he pushed the plant off the window ledge so it nearly hit my dog on the head. The first time he did it I really thought it was just a funny coincidence, but now I'm convinced he's trying to hit the dog. :laugh:

Fizzing that is hilarious! :lol: Saki runs like a cat on crack at midnight every nite.. ALL over the house, hopping over me, skidding in the kitchen, running into walls :lmao: gotta love em!!

Prego is so beautiful.. I only wish I could touch her. :( I had her trapped and spayed and released, I feed her every day, lots of times she sleeps on my patio chair and I also play with her with a feather on a stick, but I have NEVER TOUCHED HER. :( She will not let me get close enough to touch her. That's why I think she's feral and never had human contact (or bad human contact).

petzoey.gif

i took this pic of a kitty when i went home for thanksgiving...it was at the wild flower farm we went to. i guess he belongs to the owners...he was just lounging out there :cute:

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 41
FizzingWhizzbees said:
Today he stood on a window ledge behind a plant and then when my dog walked past he pushed the plant off the window ledge so it nearly hit my dog on the head. The first time he did it I really thought it was just a funny coincidence, but now I'm convinced he's trying to hit the dog. :laugh:

this made me laugh out loud:lmao:

their so cute i want to post a pic of mine now!!
but all i have on my computer is videos. i dont know how to post these things anyway...

I love all of our kitties. :cute:

Whiskers :heart: the toy Sicy sent her...she's playing like a kitten again!!!! Amazing, since she is at least 15 years old! Thanks again, Sicy! :hug:

3397688323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323496%3A532%3B3ot1lsi

3397688323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323496%3A55%3B37ot1lsi

I can it now when someone comes over for a visit...

"My Meggie, what big teeth you have" :ohmy:

"All the more easier to eat you with my dear" :mad:

Back
Top Bottom