IO: I've been banned from whitesox interactive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

00Kevin

War Child
The stupid website banned me for posting a stupid thread. I didn't even get a warning. Tthen they banned my brother because apparently they ban by ip address from the modem, then my brother tried to re-register, got caught, and now we're both banned for life. I think the mods are abusing their power over there.

:heart:
ban.gif
:heart:

I've been banned from three other sites before myself for no other reason than I was smarter than the moderators. Apparently, there are other forums where the moderators are on a complete power trip and want nothing more than to pontificate to their members, who then lap up the crap in unison.

So don't be too offended. You're probably better off.

Melon

melon said:
Apparently, there are other forums where the moderators are on a complete power trip and want nothing more than to pontificate to their members, who then lap up the crap in unison.

Melon

xeidon't get me going on power tripping moderators. :tsk:

I a SOOO tired of that crap-lapping Casienma and his sticky Tsars.

I dont get why anyone would get banned for a thread like that. :der:

Must be a sports thing.

THis proves to me that there are A LOT of dumbasses cheering for the southside squad.

I really don't get why that is "the worst thread ever"

Thank GOD all of the CWS fans that post here are acceptable members of society that do not have mullets or drive a Trans Am.

Are those people high?? Why would you get banned for that? You don't need those freaks anyway. (the ones with mullets and trans ams) (Zoney's checked me out just to make sure I don't have either.) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom