IO...I've become so distracted that...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greeneyedgirl

ONE love, blood, life
I got so distracted chatting and reading the blue crack that I forgot that I was cleaning out my jacuzzi and left the water running.
I just happen to run in there to find the water less than an inch of running over the edge.

:lol:

Anybody else get distracted around here?

:lol:

Yes. During setlist parties I burned a few things I was cooking. :lol: I learned pretty quickly NOT to cook while the parties were going on. I either cooked before or after - nothing in between.

Did you try eating during those parties? Was a bit difficult especially when we didn't have audio and I'd try to type the song information and chat. Dinners in my lap used to last about an hour on those nights :lol:

cold steak :drool:

Ahhhhhhhhhh setlist parties. I remember them well.....those strange hours we'd keep. Lost a lot of sleep during those times. I remember them well. :drool: Haha couldn't even dash down the hall to go to the bathroom cuz you'd come back to several pages of dialogue you'd miss! Good times....

greeneyedgirl said:
I got so distracted chatting and reading the blue crack that I forgot that I was cleaning out my jacuzzi and left the water running.
I just happen to run in there to find the water less than an inch of running over the edge.

Ahem, I've never been invited over for a little jacuzzi party:madwife:

greeneyedgirl said:
the water less than an inch of running over the edge.

:hmm:

blender5.jpg

this pleban moment is brought to you by headache in a suitcase

If you're not in the UK you probably won't get this, but once I got distracted by the COUNTDOWN CONUNDRUM.

I left a frying pan on the hob which caught fire, luckily I got it out the house before any severe damage was done.

Bloody Carol Vorderman.

The only time I get distracted by blue crack is when I'm on the phone to someone, I suddenly realise I havent heard a word they've said for about 3 mins, and I'm trying to decide which B sides I should put into a setlist.

Back
Top Bottom