IO Is this a chat room?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
Google is a search engine people can use to pull up different things found on the innanet! Can you believe it? Seriously, CAN YOU????!!!1111 :happy:

OMG, I can't find Google. :( Now what?

U2Girl1978 said:

Lock all your doors and hide under the bed! :sad:

OK! But I want to take my computer there. It doesn't reach. How do I disconnect my laptop from that funny three-holed thing in the wall?

Achtung_Bebe said:

Your safest bet is to use a wet fork to pry it out of the funny three-holed thing... works like a charm!

Okay, thanks! I don't know how to move beds so I'm going to try that later, but first I have to find out what this so-called "fork" thing is. You guys have been such a great help. I'm so new to this high tech computer stuff. :happy: Maybe one day I'll manage to find Google so that I can find the exit and gloria stock photography site. I'm on tenterhooks!

GibsonGirl said:

Okay, thanks! I don't know how to move beds so I'm going to try that later, but first I have to find out what this so-called "fork" thing is. You guys have been such a great help. I'm so new to this high tech computer stuff. :happy: Maybe one day I'll manage to find Google so that I can find the exit and gloria stock photography site. I'm on tenterhooks!

Once you go google you never go back. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom