IO: Insomnia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
It's 6am.

I've worked 6 days in a row.

Today is my day off.

I work another 6 days in a row starting tomorrow.

I went to bed at 1am.

It, as mentioned, is 6am.

I've spent the past 5 hours lying in bed, and evidently not sleeping.

Somehow, a list seemed appropriate for this. Please feel free to comment on your favourite form of short posts: the paragraph, the heroic couplet, the verse paragraph, the lymeric (!), or the list. Do it now.

Regardless of format, I'm tired. This sucks. This sucks hard.

It's going to be a nice day out today, and I'm going to miss it :mad:

where do haikus fit in.

and where can I get one?

I know about insomnia, but usually I sleep ok.

Starting on June 13, I will work three weeks in a row, with no days off.

A haiku for Ody:

To toil is human
Living to endure struggle
Earning our sabbath

That's authored by me, right now, because I slept last night and felt creative right now even though I ought to get to bed... I've been working 6 day weeks for 5 weeks, and I really need the 3 days off which I'm being blessed with at the end of this week... blagh... :corpse:

Who else wants a haiku? Maybe this should be IO: <strikethrough>insomnia</strikethrough> HAIKU MANIA!

Because haikus arent credible art without capitals and mania attached.

How exactly does one function on so little sleep. I would love to know. Its one of lifes strangest mysteries.

Do you eat brownies??:eyebrow:

Ok, who else offically hears "I'm wiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaaake, wiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaake, I'm not sleeping.....
oh
no
no
no"

:wink:

Insomnia :mad:

I officially hear it when I'm listening to Bad, but I'd be worried if I was just sitting there and it started to emerge from the walls and the air... hallucination, though possibly a side-effect of not sleeping for in excess of 48 hours, is not common.

Mind you, it'd be awesome if the walls were balladeers and lulled me to sleep with their sweet U2 hymns.

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
I officially hear it when I'm listening to Bad, but I'd be worried if I was just sitting there and it started to emerge from the walls and the air... hallucination, though possibly a side-effect of not sleeping for in excess of 48 hours, is not common.

Mind you, it'd be awesome if the walls were balladeers and lulled me to sleep with their sweet U2 hymns.

:lol:

I heared it when I read the post above mine, saying "I'm still awake"

I'm going completely :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom