IO# In a month I will be unemployed.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bammo2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In a car with House and Wilson :yikes: Let me out!
As today I handed in my notice for my crappy Marketing Assistant job :hyper:

The unemployment aspect doesn't bother me, as after I have done my final exams in my Certificate in Marketing course, I will be moving to Dublin! :hyper::hyper:

The flights are booked - June 15th............That gives me just about a month after finishing work to do final exam revision and get all my stuff packed and my arrangements finalised.

Oh, and apply for lots of jobs in Dublin :up:

:hyper:

Oooh and today I got home to find an email in my inbox from an recruitment agency in dublin in response to a job application I made.

The email says:

"Can you please give me a call on the number below I would like to discuss your salary requirements etc... and find out when you are planning on moving over to Ireland, I have tried to contact you but your mobile seems to be cutting me off each time."

So I just tried to phone her but she was interviewing and the office was about to close. So she's going to call back on tuesday (cos the agency is closed on good friday and easter monday)

How very frustrating, yet exciting!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Now you?ll just have to wait for tuesday - sounds promising to me.

pepokiss said:
why are you moving to Dublin?

just for the U2 side or what?

No it's not for the U2 side. I've been to Dublin quite a few times (including before I became a U2 fan) and from the moment I stepped on Irish soil I knew I wanted to live there. It's just a fab place that feels like home :up:

Plus my degree is in media and there are far more media jobs in Dublin than where I live. I live in Nottinghamshire and for media jobs in the UK, most people go to London. But it is cheaper and quicker for me to get to Dublin than it is to get to London (plus I couldn't live in London - it's far too dirty, smelly and crowded :yes: )

It says on the main forum page than Angela OHarlem posted her last message here at 2:06 but inside IO it says she last posted at 2:05.
:|
Why did I even notice that? :crack:

Lara Mullen said:
It says on the main forum page than Angela OHarlem posted her last message here at 2:06 but inside IO it says she last posted at 2:05.
:|
Why did I even notice that? :crack:

By the Power of Greyscull, I am able to do weird things to this place.

:slant:

She-Ra, princess of power is coming :laugh:

Congrats on moving to Dublin Bammo2, now you can be another contact for us! I hope you also have more time to dewatermark;)

Oh yes we do! Go back and check the end of the 'too hot for watermarks' thread, there are some that were never done. Plus we can always add more;) But I'll bump the thread later, enjoy the holiday weekend for now! :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom