IO: I'm sick of HP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
No, not the international electronic company Hewlet Packard if that's what you're thinking (I :heart: those guys ) but f#$ing HARRY POTTER!!!

I am sick to death of the books and the movies and the reporters interviewing 2-year olds and their dumb-ass parents about what they think about the new book or the new movie..

ARGGGH!!! :mad:

By my count there are 3 threads currently open in LS alone (not counting the one for the movie in ZS)...

I have seen the movies on DVD and have never read one of the books and you know what? I'm not gonna. :tsk:

Take that JK Rowling, if that is your REAL name... :madspit:

[/rant]

I refuse to join my friends in their sick obsession with Harry Potter. It's like a drug. I probably won't even get to hang out with any of them on the day the freakin book comes out. :| We had plans too! :rant:

aye

Haven't read any of the books.

Haven't seen any of the movies.

Wondering why there is a MOVIE *post your favorite picture* thread in Lemo Stand instead of Zoo Station...afterall it IS a movie.

All in favor of a SINGLE Harry Potter thread in Lemo Stand, say AYE!

I like Harry Potter, but I'm not completely obsessed with it. Now that is insane.

Not every HP fan is insane, kind of like not every Trekkie dresses like Spock or a Klingon everywhere they go, you know?

It still bothers me when people deliberately spoil the books.

It's no worse than any other major franchise (Star Wars, LOTR, comic book flicks...)

Do you dislike those too?

Re: aye

zonelistener said:
Wondering why there is a MOVIE *post your favorite picture* thread in Lemo Stand instead of Zoo Station...afterall it IS a movie.

All in favor of a SINGLE Harry Potter thread in Lemo Stand, say AYE!

Well since there's a book AND a movie its kind of a fine line.

*kills Harry Potter*

Back
Top Bottom