IO: I'm sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
I don't know what happened. I was fine yesterday, but last night I had a headache, my back was sour, and I felt hot. Today is the same thing: headache, back hurts, hot, sleeping a lot, and just don't want to do anything. I did eat alittle bit, and drank some water, but that's about it. I've been in bed for the last 15 hours or so. Arggggggggg. This sucks. I think that it may of been something that I ate.

Alcoholic ! :madspit:

:angel: I joke ! Try to drink 2 liters of water (careful, not too fast! And don't go sleep... if not: Bedweting :barf: No! I've never do that !! :mad: .... uhh... it was not my fault ! :sad: )

The water is the answer... :wink:

are you in school? if so, get checked out if you don't feel better tomorrow. when i was in college we had a meningitis outbreak in my hall. i'm not trying to scare you, just be cautious!

unico said:
are you in school? if so, get checked out if you don't feel better tomorrow. when i was in college we had a meningitis outbreak in my hall. i'm not trying to scare you, just be cautious!

I thought sore neck was a sign of meningitis, not a sore back. :shrug:

Anyway, you didn't mention whether or not you had one, but if you do, you should get yourself checked out ASAP.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Fearmonger! :wink:

We're going to have start calling Mia
untitled-2.jpg

It's like your worst nightmare come true.

Um..... I think that it was just a 24 hour bug. I'm feeling better today, though not 100% better. Don't worry, unico, you haven't become your "anti-matter".....yet :evil: ha ha Anyway, thanks for the support you guys. I should be up and running again with in today or at lease tomorrow. :)

Mr. Green Eyes said:
I don't know what happened. I was fine yesterday, but last night I had a headache, my back was sour, and I felt hot. Today is the same thing: headache, back hurts, hot, sleeping a lot, and just don't want to do anything. I did eat alittle bit, and drank some water, but that's about it. I've been in bed for the last 15 hours or so. Arggggggggg. This sucks. I think that it may of been something that I ate.

Well enuff to get on interference dot com tho eh? ya lil chancer

Galeongirl said:

:angry: you're supposed to be a decent man now I married you... quit sleeping around, you're mine!

Oh, it was nothing like that, just a kiss is all...I'll be good. :reject:

kafrun said:
dang, I never get sick. Which means no extra days off :grumpy:

I'm rarely sick, but I currently have a horribly sore throat, and haven't been able to eat solid food for two days. :(

It's funny how you think differently when you're sick. Anyone ever notice this? I feel goofier, and I like it, in a sick kind of way. :drool:

randhail said:

which is why you pretend to be sick and call out sick - it's good for your mental health.
Yeah, true enough. I'm one of those weirdos who actually enjoys their job though :coocoo: I can never quite bring myself to give myself an extra day off.

That being said though, I now have three days off due to a cold :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom