IO I'm leaving this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caroltheone

The Fly
Well, it's official...I am leaving this forum. Since I joined on September 26, I have been personally attacked, maligned and denigrated (not to mentioned told that my dancy guys were annoying).

I understand that tensions are very high re: The Edge issue, but each member is responsible for his or her own behavior. And this kind of treatment is inexcusable. The moderators have not reprimanded this person for his/her personal attacks, and their silence is most disturbing.

Thank you to those of you who have shown me support. I really needed it. But I did not join to bring more negativity into my life. You can keep my $12. It's not worth it.

So, U2Kitten, you have what you've been working towards. I'm sure you will see this as some great victory and somehow twist this into some kind of final proof for your delusions. Well, what can I say? or WILL I say? Nothing except, karma.

So, whether the Edge is/was real or not, I think he was at least "Edge-like" enough to end a few of his posts with "Take care of each other". And I will do the same...

Take care of each other. Try to step back from the fray and see what this is really becoming.

Good luck to all!!
Carol
NY, NY

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

caroltheone said:
The moderators have not reprimanded this person for his/her personal attacks, and their silence is most disturbing.

The one that I saw was addressed - I'm sorry you feel the need to go :(

Can you leave a doggie bag of your brains for us? :drool:

:hug: bg :hug:

Well I already did my crying today, but I dont really feel like laughing.

I'm about to go on strike though.

I'm about to go on strike though.
I, myself, am in search of a suitable new home for my pics. Not to mention my pithy wit.

I think several of us should follow these excellent leads. :yes:

There can't very well be any server issues if there is not a single damn person coming here to post.

'Carol' is suddenly a pm? Wow, I guess being a staff member makes you able to change things like that. There really is no reason for you 'stay' since the only reason for using this name 'caroltheone' was a cheerleader for the Edge thing and since that's over there's no need. As far as karma, you're one to talk, what happened to YOU was karma and, 'oooh it was just my pleasure.';)

I have serious personal problems right now I will not get into because I don't want to get accused of making it up because that would hurt too much. I have told some of my friends in private and they know. I'm not going to talk about this again, but 'carol' remember don't dish it out if you can't take it and what comes around goes around.

anyone want to know more can pm or email me but it may be a few days before I can answer.

Last edited:
For the love of god U2Kitten! carol is NOT Katey! She fwd me her paypal receipt the other day that's why she was set to premium quickly. Not to mention the fact that after I read your crap in the Band forum I checked and again, carol is NOT Katey!

Stop making accusations of which you know nothing about :down:

carol I'm sorry all this happened with you. I hope you might come back sometime, but I understand :hug:

Back
Top Bottom